Chapter 1

Yeonjun POV

I was going to my house as my father came after approx 3 years and I was really happy. As I entered the house I saw my father siting on the couch with a serious face which I found quite suspicious.

Yj: hello...why do you seem so serious?
Yj's father: oh you are here umm it's that I arranged your marriage to choi beomgyu the richest ceo of Seoul.

At first I was shocked when I heard he arranged my marriage but when he said the name of the person a smile quickly formed on my face.

I agreed and next week will be our marriage I was really happy...

Flashback

I was walking through an alley when I saw someone was trying to stab a boy so I went to their direction and punched the man I went close to the man's ear and whispered "I am darkred the mafia" after that the man started shivering and ran away.

I looked at the boy who was getting anxious so I held his hand and assured him that he was saved.

He looked at me and I won't lie his dark brown eyes with that cute yet handsome face of him made me fall in love with him at the first sight.

"thanks for saving me I am Choi Beomgyu" he said with a soft yet a weak smile.

"U don't need to say thanks to me btw I am Choi Yeonjun" I said with a reassured smile.

Present

I was thinking about his handsome face when we arrived at his house. We went in the hall and I saw him coming down from the staircase he was looking ethereal.

He looked at us and bowed us with a smile on his face. It seems like he don't remember me.

After some time our parents left and we both were alone in the room he looked at me and smiled before saying..

"Hii I am Choi Beomgyu and we will be getting married after a month till then we will live together" he said as he smiled at me

"Hii I am Choi Yeonjun" I said me a small smile.

Hello moas I hope you liked this chapter it is short I know but I am sick and this all I can write. I hope you all will show love to this ff and please vote and comment it really makes me keep going.

Bye see you soon 💞