"Seee???? I'm not a ghost, No ghost powers or anything like that" to empathize her point, she waved her hand in front of shivani.

"So you're really here?" Shivani asked with tears in her eyes,  She rushed forward and fell into a tear-filled hug with her best friend. It was a moment filled with so much emotion that neither one could contain their tears. All the uncertainty and anxiety faded away as they held each other in a tight embrace, their friendship stronger than ever.
She couldn't believe that she was actually standing here in front of Karishma, who she thought she would never meet again.

"Miss me"

Karishma's sudden question broke the emotional moment for a moment, but only for a moment. It also broke their tears as they burst into a laugh. The moment of lightheartedness was much needed after all the emotions they had been through. Karishma's question was unexpected but not entirely surprising. It was her way of making light of the situation and relieving the tension between them. Karishma was known for her sassy humor, and this was just another instance of it.

"You have no idea how much I missed you," Karishma continued with a smile broking the hug.

"Mujhe abhi bhi yakin nai roha hi tum ho mere samne" Shivani said still not able to take the reality in

"Mujhe pata tha yahi reaction hoga tera... Toh bol kya karu??? Fir ek baar mar ke dikhau?? Tab manegi" karishma asked raising her eye brows

"I missed u Idiot," Shivani said and hugged her again "lekin.....Ye injury kaise??? this looks like a fresh wound. aur tu zinda kaise.. us din...." shivani was about to ask....

"Haa meri ma sab kuch batha thi hoon lekin pehle kuch khane ko milega???, I'm very hungry"

"wait, I'll order something " shivani said and went from there to order food.

.
.
.
.

At Hasena's

Santu was thinking about all that happened in the last few minutes, the strange event that interrupted her evening. She closed her eyes, letting her mind wander, as she felt the cool breeze brush against her skin.

"Santu" she heard haseena call her from behind..

"Tune toh kabhi bhi zikar tak nahi kia tha apne ex ka??, What happened, why are you guys not together anymore?" Haseena was Asking while walking towards santu

"Haseena tujhe toh pata h....woo..haseena i mean it was before i met you toh i guess move on ho chuki thi Main, isliye nahi bathaya kabhi" santu said not making eye contact

"Lag toh aisa nahi raha ke move on ho chuki ho tum"

"Aisi baat nahi hai haseena....main..."
Santu saw haseena glaring at her with one raised eye brow.

“aise kyu dekh rahi ho?” Santu said and was  searching for the right words. "Okay fine, she cheated on me."

“And I wasn’t willing to forgive her. We had been together for almost two years, and she broke my trust.” she looked away again. Haseena knew she was avoiding eye contact on purpose, trying not to show the emotional pain she was in. She reached out for his hand and squeezed gently, trying to offer some comfort.

"Tab hi maine realise kiya hai ki, once you are broken that means you are broken for life and nothing can be same again, Not even if you swear everything will be different next time. You’ve just broken something that can’t be fixed.”

Haseena just went and hugged her

Santu let out a tense exhale, then wrapped her arms around her. For a long moment, she just let herself lean into the hug,
“And I never talked to her again. I’ve tried my best to move on. I know I haven’t been open about it, but I wanted to let you know because you deserve to know.”