Cheng Zhaozhao should change his profession to be a grass planting blogger.

Start from the beginning

[ Is there any real evidence? Are Cheng Zhaozhao's fans just throwing dirty water? ]

 ...

Tu Mengli panicked.

In just ten minutes, she saw that most of the comment area was talking to Cheng Zhaozhao, and then the video quickly became a hot search topic, with the entry names #成Zhaozhao switch to becoming a grass-planting blogger#, #成Zhaozhao no matter No one has the right to blame.

As soon as I entered, everyone said that they had planted a lot of things from Cheng Zhaozhao's video, and some even posted payment records.

Cheng Zhaozhao's fans also took advantage of this trend to seek justice for her.

Everything happened so fast and violently that there was no time to react.
  Seeing that the direction of the wind is getting more and more wrong... Of course Tu Mengli cannot sit still and wait for death!

Just when she wanted to call the company, the agent's call came first.

She thought her manager was coming to negotiate with her about the matter, and when she was connected and about to speak, she heard a scolding voice coming from the other end:

"Tu Mengli! Didn't you say you handled the dirty work very well? Why did someone suddenly let you go?" Several financial sponsors are dating photos!

Tu Mengli's mind buzzed. "This... this is impossible!"

The agent was too lazy to talk nonsense to her: "You can check it out online! Do you know that if this matter is confirmed, you will have to pay liquidated damages? "

The other end suddenly hung up the phone, and then, with trembling hands, Tu Mengli searched for her name on Weibo, and the message that popped up almost made her choke.

[ The female Internet celebrity named Tu who has been selling white, rich and beautiful personas was People uncovered photos of dating several financial sponsors at different times...]

There were a few photos posted at the bottom. Tu Mengli zoomed in and saw that the person in the photos was her!

It must have been done by that bitch Cheng Zhaozhao!

Tu Mengli She was so angry that her mouth kept rising and falling. Seeing that the news was becoming more and more popular, and there were more and more people in the comment area, she was so anxious that she didn't know what to do.

Suddenly Her eyes lit up.

By the way! There was also Zeng Xiang. Zeng Xiang could definitely help her!

She hurriedly pulled out the number and dialed Zeng Xiang, and the call was quickly connected.

Tu Mengli quickly shouted aggrievedly: "Brother Zeng..."

However, before she could finish her words, Zeng Xiang suddenly cursed viciously: "You bitch, get out! Don't let me see you again! "

Tu Mengli didn't know why, and was about to call back to find out what happened, but suddenly found that she had been blocked. Her eyes blurred.

Zeng Xiang, on the other hand, was facing the pain of being crazily dropped by dozens of marketing accounts.

WeChat In the group, marketing accounts kept sending him messages.

Marketing account 1: [Brother Zeng, we are all following your arrangements. Now we are being sued, and the other party is the famous lawyer Cen Yu. You have to think of a solution no matter what. Huh?]

Marketing Account 2: [Yeah, no matter what happens, you should give us some compensation, right? When the court comes, our accounts may all be canceled!]

Marketing Account 3: [To be honest, Brother Zeng, we just Your feet are not afraid of wearing shoes. If you don't express your opinion, we can only send you your information.]

After marketing number 3 finished speaking, he sent a few photos of Zeng Xiang and several female celebrities, and they were all in the same store. During this period, Zeng Xiang's head was getting big.

He initially found a group of marketing accounts and took screenshots to throw dirty water on Cheng Zhaozhao. As for infringement, it was completely out of his consideration. After all, that blog The owner is just an ordinary person. How can he have the money and energy to sue in the face of overwhelming infringement?

But who would have thought that the blogger "Jianbing Gouzi" would actually use "copyright infringement" as an excuse to sue dozens of popular I sued my marketing account.

I sued immediately, and even hired Cen Yu, a well-known lawyer in the circle. You know , Cen Yu is the director of the legal department of Mingsheng Group and the right-hand assistant of Jiang Ting, the president of Mingsheng Group. It can be said that He has never failed, and everyone in the circle knows it.

But Cen Yu is also very expensive to hire. How can he be hired by just an amateur blogger?

Zeng Xiang can't figure it out. He only knows that if these photos of him are real If it was revealed, let alone what impact it would have on his own company, even if his family saw it, the consequences would be disastrous.

Therefore, he could only choose to compensate these marketing accounts.

After paying the money, he remembered all this The initiator.

Tu Mengli!

This stupid woman!

Zeng Xiang's eyes were cracked and his brain was dizzy with anger.

What a damn misfortune!

 **

Tu Mengli was very anxious, but Cheng Zhaozhao was extremely leisurely.

She finished walking in the garden, She felt that it was not as beautiful as the roses in her room, so she returned to the room and received a message from "Jianbing Gouzi".

Jianbing Gouzi: [Sister Zhao, things are going well. The marketing account offered to reconcile and said it was willing. I was given a sum of money to withdraw the lawsuit, but I didn't accept it. This matter is not only a matter of money. If I don't sue them until everyone shouts, it will never end!]

Cheng Zhaozhao naturally understands that today's infringement incidents on the Internet There are simply too many, and the cost of committing the crime is also very low. If there is one more successful case of this kind of rights protection, it will also serve as a warning to those who wantonly embezzle the fruits of others ' labor.

Jianbing Gouzi: [By the way, Sister Zhao, Do you know Big Brother Cen Yu?]

Cheng Zhaozhao: [? No.]

Although I don't know him, this person's name appears in the original book. This person is the lawyer of the villain Jiang Ting, who defeated Cheng in the book. He was also involved in Zhaozhao's game. He personally filed a lawsuit with Cheng Zhaozhao and sent her to prison.

Jianbing Gouzi: [That's weird,why did he take the initiative to find me and ask me about the lawsuit? Does the account need a lawyer?]

It is difficult for ordinary people to hire a big boss like Cen with money alone. As for why he took the initiative to help, Cheng Zhaozhao didn't quite understand.

However, she couldn't ask for help from such a big shot.

Under such turbulence, the recording of the first episode of "Travel Team" began.