05.5 - A battle!?

This chapter isn't too relevant to the story so if you wanna skip it feel free too!!

Hugz and trixxez!

- Punzzlez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ready Ampharos?" Ampharos gave me an energetic nod before taking his place on the field. "Alright then! lets do this!" I stood tall and tried my best to look confident. "Right then Cap! Lets show em' what we're made of!" The tension in the air was so thick you could use cut on it. We both waited to make the first move. "Ampharos use confuse ray!" Cap quickly dodged it with ease. What?! But- Friede didn't even call out a move! Unless- they're totally in sync! Cap raced towards Ampharos and immediately I realized a major problem. If Friede isn't calling out moves.. I'll never know what Cap'll do next! 

"Ampharos cotton guard!" Ampharos quickly used cotton guard to block Cap's attack. I reached for my purse before hesitating... Not yet, I wanna see where this battle goes first. Cap started running around Ampharos at top speed while seemingly.. gathering electricity? I had to put a stop to that. "Ampharos slow this battle down with Cotton spore all around!" Ampharos used cotton spore and it hit! Cap wasn't going as fast now! All of a sudden Cap sprinted away from Ampharos and started- running in a circle..? I looked at Friede confused, but he just smirked at me. This made me nervous, what was he planning? 

Just then a vortex of air started forming around Cap. I couldn't help but stare in confusion and fear. It seemed to have shaken off all of the spores from earlier and was now going even faster than before. "There's a reason we're called the Rising Volt Tacklers (y/n)." No... From that height and that speed?! Ampharos could take a lot, but not that! I reached into my bag and pulled out a charm bracelet which I quickly slipped onto my wrist. Friede seemed a bit confused. "I don't think putting on a bracelet is going to better your chance of winning (y/n)." I smiled at him mischievously. "I beg to differ-" I held up my wrist, showing off my  lucky charm bracelet. "Come on Amph, you know what time it is!" 

I tossed my ampharosite to Ampharos as I struck a pose and touched the mega stone on my bracelet. I heard some surprised gasps from behind me and looked back to see Liko, Roy, and another purple haired girl watching the battle intensely.  But Friede didn't seem phased at all! "Always so full of surprises, aren't you (y/n)?" I laughed. "Am I?" My bracelet started glowing along with Ampharos' ampharosite and Ampharos mega evolved. Ampharos roared in an attempt to be threatening but it just sounded cute.

Before I could even call out a move, Cap came rushing down towards us. "Ampha-" Ampharos seemed to understand exactly what I wanted before I even finished my sentence, not that I had any time to. Ampharos used dragon pulse and it hit Cap head on! "Yes! Nice one Ampharos!" I cheered triumphantly, but I realized I had spoken too soon when the pikachu Ampharos hit dissolved into nothing. "No..." I turned around slowly and then a yellow blur zoomed past me and when I turned back around..  "Ampharos is un-able to battle- Cap wins!" The purple haired girl said while she raised her arm up. Ampharos glowed as he devolved and lay on the field knocked out. Cap dusted off its paws and gave Friede a high five with it's tail. We had lost...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi hi!! I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm currently working on like- three different chapters for you guys. I'm really enjoying working on this story and I'm trying my best to make this story as flawless as possible for you guys! Have a happy Easter (if you celebrate it), and make sure to make time for yourself and have an amazing day!! 

Remember to go outside if you haven't already today and I cannot stress this enough- drink some water!! It's getting hotter outside, you need to be hydrated!

Hugz and trixxez as always!

- Punzzlez <3