03 - Welcome aboard (y/n)!

The Charizard landed on the air ship, on what seemed to be a battle arena. I was released from the Charizard's grasp before it's trainer hopped off  it's back. I looked him up and down, he was even more attractive up close! He held out his hand and introduced himself as a pikachu hopped onto his shoulder. "I'm Friede, welcome Aboard the Brave Olivine!" wait... Friede!? Was it really him!? He looked so different now- and by different I mean HOT. 

"Friede!? It's been so long!" he looked at me puzzled for a while before he finally recognized me. "(y/n)?! Woah- you look so different- your hair was definitely shorter when we were kids-" I scoffed playfully "Maybe because you kept pulling it!" we laughed together for a bit before he spoke again "After I show you around we should catch up! Maybe over some coffee? Our chef here makes the best coffee." I thought for a bit. Catching up with Friede would be nice.. after all- the last time we saw each other must have been when we were around 7 or 8 years old. "I'll be the judge of that-" I said playfully before he gave me a tour of the air ship. 

I was introduced to the crew. Orla, the ships mechanic. Ludlow, the original owner of the ship. Mollie, the pokemon health expert. Murdock, the culinary master. Friede also told me about the kids they had on board, a girl named Liko, a boy named Roy, and Murdock's niece, Dot. Everyone on this ship is so lively and interesting! Especially all the different pokemon that roamed free around the Brave Olivine. 

Friede led me to the dining room and I sat down while he made us some coffee. "Never thought you'd be a captain one day." I said in a teasing tone. "I'm not" he pointed to the pikachu on his shoulder "He's the captain." he said bluntly as I stared in awe. A pokemon is the captain of this ship?! Could this place get any more interesting? But just then, it did. "I'm actually a Professor-" "NO WAY!" I cut Friede off as he sat down and placed a cup of coffee in front of me. 

"Yep- I'm an official pokemon Professor." he said slightly embarrassed. "You don't look like a Professor." I continued to look him up and down. He really didn't look like a professor.. at least, not the ones I'm used to. He didn't wear a lab coat, or carry around a bunch of books. He certainly didn't act like a professor either. "What do I look like then?" he leaned in towards me with a cocky grin. I felt my face heat up, and my heart beat a bit faster. His teasing annoyed me before.. but now? Its like it has the complete opposite effect!

"Well- You um.." just then a pokemon burst through the kitchen door..