Definitely In The Mafia

Start from the beginning

Did this man really just kill a whole guy for me? I waited and then I heard the car door open.

"I'm just saying, did you really have to kill him? Why couldn't you just beat him up like we normally do?"

"Because he deserved to die for trying to hurt Elena when she was younger" Why would he do this?! Out of all the people, I felt the car start to move. The entire ride was silent, I was tempted to make a sound but I didn't...

When we got close enough I was able to hop out of the car when we got to a gas station that I knew, I ran back home and just as I was about to open the door to walk inside I heard a car, I turned around and saw the black SUV. They parked and got out.

"Why are you outside?" Alejandro asked me. Alex right behind him with a soft smile.

"I went on a walk, why else?" I'm awesome at lying under pressure.

"In all black?"

"I didn't want to tempt someone I saw to kidnap me plus its cold and black attracts heat..."

"Ok... just go inside and be safe.." Jeez, way to be bossy. I walked inside and went to my room, I couldn't believe he actually believed that. As I closed my door I started to hear Alex say something.

"If you don't believe her then check the cameras on the front door to see if she actually left..." HE HAS CAMERAS??! I shut my room door and sat on the bed and got on my phone.

I FaceTimed Elle, and she answered pretty much right away.

"ELENA!" I dropped my phone and then picked it back up.

"Jeez El what the hell?" My nickname for her since we were kids has been El always has always will.

"Sooooo what is Alejandro like? Is he hot? Is he cold? Is he mean?" I laughed.

"I don't really know but he is definitely hot." I replied back to her.

"So, I did some research, I found out he is a maf-"

"don't tell me"

"don't you want to know?"

"no not really... Well, I already know, you know my dad's old friend?"

"Oh the one who tried to kidnap us?" I took a breath.

"Yeah... I snuck in the back of Alejandro's car when he and I guess his right-hand man and driver were going somewhere and he ended up shooting him. I didn't stay for long but I got back in the car and he killed him..." There was a moment of silence between us and I just stared at her face. I think she was shocked, maybe a little scared and happy...

"So he's a mafia boss, and he would kill for you? Wait, did he do it for you?"

"yeah... He talked to Alex, the other dude that came about it..." There was another moment of silence.

"That's... That... That's hot as f-(Insert quack sound)..." I laughed, then she laughed, we both laughed loudly then I heard a knock at my door.

"Hey Elle I'll call you later ok?"

"Ok!" I hung up then put my phone next to me on my bed.

"Come in?" Alejandro opened the door.

"You never left the house Elena..." Shit.... The cameras...

"erm... what do you mean?" He took a breath and took a step in my room.

"I have cameras... outside my house, and based on them you never left the house, I checked the back door and front door... How did you leave the house?" I took a moment to try and figure out a lie, I could say I went through the windows but I don't think there are even any ground level windows and all the windows on the second floor are way too high...