✯ Movie: Two Heroes ✯

Start from the beginning

"You came on a private jet?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah, it felt strange. It was nice, but...I don't know. Anyway, did you two come together?" I asked, deciding to push a bit.

The two began to stammer, making me internally chuckle, when I heard the sound of a pogostick. I looked over to see the one, the only, Melissa Shield.

Shield is a pale-skinned young woman of slightly above average height with quite a round face. She has wavy blonde hair which reaches halfway down her back, two shorter pieces she leaves over her shoulders, side-swept bangs that frames her face, aqua-blue eyes with notable upper eyelashes, some slightly longer ones extending on each side and pronounced lower eyelashes.

She wore a white short-sleeved dress shirt with plaid cuffs, a large bow of the same design at her neck, and a dark raspberry pink waistcoat. Accompanying these are pale gray Capri pants, under which are a pair of plaid pink socks as well as a pair of heeled brown boots. She also wears a wristwatch and pink, oval-framed glasses.

She was beautiful.

"There you are uncle! Finally! Welcome Uncle Might!" Shield laughed, jumping off her pogostick and into All Might's arms.

The two were smiling as All Might, while laughing happily, spun him around as he hugged Shield.

"It's so good to see you Melissa!" All Might cheered.

"It's been forever! I can't believe you're actually here," Shield smiled, pulling away from the hug while still being held up by All Might.

"I'm truly grateful for the invitation. I almost didn't recognize you. When did you go and get so grown up?" All Might asked.

"Well I am seventeen now, you know. Much heavier than the last time you saw me," Shield said.

As if to prove her wrong All Might began lifting her up and down slightly, causing Shield to laugh.

"Are you? No!" All Might laughed.

He then set Shield down. I looked over to Izuku who was just staring in shock.

"Glad to see you looking well, though I suppose you always are," Shield said.

She began to ramble as I saw Izuku still dumbfounded. I elbowed him and he yelped quietly.

"There you are," I smiled.

Izuku's face flushed as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"And Dave, where's he hiding?" All Might asked.

"Oh he's in his lab. He had a breakthrough on some research he's been working on for years. Actually he has no idea you're even here, this is just a little surprise to celebrate his work," Shield said, winking and placing a finger over her lips.

"So that's what this is about. Give me the scoop then, what's he cooking up this time?" All Might asked.

"He said it's confidential, he won't even tell me what he's been doing," Shield said.

"Scientists and their secrets," All Might sighed.

Izuku began getting impatient causing me to snicker, which caught All Might's attention.

"Right Young Midoriya, Young (L/N), allow me to introduce you to my friend Dave's daughter," All Might said.

"It's really nice to meet you. I'm Melissa Shield," Shield said, walking forward and holding out her hand.

"This makes much more sense now," Izuku sighed in relief.

"Hm? What's that?" Shield asked.

"Ah, ignore him, he tends to blurt things randomly. I'm (Y/N) (L/N), nice to meet you," I smiled, shaking Shield's hand.