Chapter Two

A week later

Daniel POV

"And if this isn't right I'm okay with wrong"

"I feel like Hayes and Nash are planning your funeral" Jenny mumbled as Robert, Nash, and Hayes glared at us from across the cafeteria. "Its worth it" I smiled kissing her cheek. The bell rang and I stood up grabbing our trash and throwing it away. "DONT DROP THAT DUN DU DUN!" Cameron Dallas the school clown yelled. Jenny giggled and I laughed along. "Aye Jenny, tell your brother he has a sweet peice of ass" He yelled, I looked over to Nash who was blushing. "Is Cameron gay?" "I don't know" she said Laughing at her blushing brother. I laughed walking into the hallway, We walked through the crowded halls and went to 5th period.

We walked in and sitting at the vacant table in the back. I took out my journal and began writing the notes from the white board.

After a half class of writing about the periodic table Taylor caniff, a senior walked in handing the teacher a note. "Mr. Skye, and Ms. Grier, you are needed in the principle office" he said tearing the note and throwing the pieces in the trash.

We stood up, grabbing our bags and walking out following Taylor. "Whats this for" Jenny asked as we walked down the hall. "Hell if I know, I'm just the student assistant" he said opening the door to the office and stepping aside for us to walk through. We walked in knocking on the principle office. "Come in" he said. I opened the door, Jenny walked in and I followed. "You needed us sir?" I asked sitting on a chair in front of his desk. "Yes, Yes" he said sitting up straight. "I have chossen you two to be the headliner for our school talent show, You must perform a song, this gives you 2 academic credits" He explained. "That's amazing sir, We'd love to!" Jenny said giggling. "I'm glad the talent show is in 3 months, be prepared" he said dismissing us. I stood up walking out with Jenny. "This is gonna be so fun!" she squealed hugging me as we walked out of the office. "Yeah!", I said hugging her back. The final bell rang and all the students began walking out. I grabbed her hand and went to our lockers. Putting our books away and shutting them. I held her hand as we walked out and headed to the front. "Jenny!?" we turned around and saw a Emo looking boy smiling like a fool. "Jay!" she said letting go of my hand and running to him. Well didn't that hurt. She hugged him and dragged him over to me, "Daniel this is my cousin Jay, Jay this is my boyfriend Daniel" she said smiling looking up at us, considering I was a good 9 inches taller and he was about 6 inches taller then her. "Nice to meet you" he said shaking my hand, I nodded and smiled, the three of us waking off to find cars.

Jenny left her brothers and cousin. I found Robert with trinity, I swear he'll never learn. I began walking home, Somethings will never be right, but its okay.

--------------------------------------------------------
So dat was chappie two! hehe So Jay will be played by Jordan sweeto because one sexy price of man! anywhoo thats all Oh! Special shout out to  FantasyxWonderland because she reads my crappy stories hehe lol cx well Ya! Share, comment and vote ☺