Paid to be His

@mariv_jane

He pushed me roughly against the wall, gripping my waist hard. "Don't fuck with me Lacely" He growled dangerously. His breathing was harsh and his nostrils were flaring while his cold eyes were looking straight down into my bewildered ones. His body was pressed hard against mine, distracting me.

He doesn't want you.

The voice in my head sneered, but I couldn't help it. He was just to close. Close enough for me to notice the birthmark on the right side of his neck and the faint little scar on his eyebrow.

I pushed hard against his chest, or at least I thought I did. He quickly took my hands, pinning them over my head, against the wall. "I'd rather fuck Matt" I snapped without thinking, struggling against his hold. Obviously I didn't want to fuck Matt, but the words just slipped out the moment it faintly passed my mind. I wanted him to hurt like I did for some reason. Seeing him flirt and look at that bitch with desire tonight caused my chest to twist. I wanted to rip his head off but I didn't know why. Maybe it was the alcohol in my system, making me feel and talk to him this way because god knows I would never be like this. I shouldn't be feeling this- this thing in my body, I shouldn't be feeling my heart clench, and I sure as hell shouldn't be feeling hot and bothered by him.

His eyes locked on mine, filled with rage. His jaw clenched tightly and suddenly he let me go, taking a step back, narrowing his eyes down at me. My eyes shot down, feeling the anger within me burning out slowly. Gosh I'm so stupid.

"Then go fuck him"

Lacely's life is spiraling down fast. With her mom being diagnosed with cancer, keeping up with collage and taking care of her twin brothers, two jobs weren't going to cut it. So when John suddenly proposes for her to pose as his fake Fiancé and Bride in exchanged for money, it was something she couldn't let pass. Desperate needs calls for desperate measures and for some reason, these two are in desperate need of each other.

VOTE/COMMENT/READ
AN: just started to read it <3