Gwendalynn: The Girl with Cancer

@ThatAmericanGirl
PREVIOUSLY "THE GIRL WITH CANCER"
Picasso once said: "Good artists borrow. Great artists steal." Art is Kyle's ultimate passion, but he uses it for all the wrong reasons. When Kyle is caught for doing graffiti for the third time under an overpass, he assumes his punishment will be the same as always: attend his court date, pay the fine, and do community service, but what he doesn't know is that one simple mistake will change his view on almost everything. When Kyle realizes his community service is to help out with the Meal Ladies at Davis Hospital, he doesn't know how much one girl can change his life. Gwendalynn Conrad has been diagnosed with Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia since she was ten years old, and up until now, her life hasn't been so exciting. Finally meeting a kid her own age, Gwen goes out of her way to befriend Kyle, and the two slowly begin to develop feelings for each other, which almost seemed forbidden for Gwen and impossible for Kyle. Because of Gwen, Kyle changes for the better. All he really needed was a friend, but she meant so much more. All Rights Reserved.

AN: OMFG THIS BOOK. I CRI SO MANY TIMES BUT SMILE AT THIER CUTENESS
Vote/Comment/Read