The cabin

It had been a few days since I had seen or heard from Jeff. Was I off the hook? Well, either way, that's left me some time to re search him and his behaviour.

"Jeffery Woods..  murdered his whole family, including his own brother, Liu.. went on to be a crazed killer and blah blah. " I mutter, flicking through an article while sitting on my bed.

I looked for more information on this 'Jeff' guy and what he meant by 'Make me beautiful.' I eventually gave up and went to sleep after all.. I had school the next morning. I lay down and fall  asleep thinking about the French test I had in the morning.

****Timeskip****

I yawn, waking up and rubbing my eyes.  I slip myself out of bed and swing open my wardrobe, flicking through the hundreds of clothes on hangers, none of them seeming to be catching my attention. I eventually settle on some black shorts and tank top (Image at top <3). I grab my eyeshadow pallet and begin lightly brushing black eyeshadow on my lids and waterline.

I grab my bag and rush out of the house, and begin walking to school at a fast pace before I hear a loud obnoxious laugh. I recognised the voice.

I whipped my head back to reveal the same 5ft 11 pale monster. I begin backing away as he follows me. I then take off running as fast as my tired legs can carry me. I hear his trainers/sneakers hitting against the floor as he races after me occasionally reaching his slender arms out to grab me somehow I dodge him as I run into the school gates. I turn my head to look behind me without stopping my running and see nothing but the empty road in front of the school.

Jeff had done it again. He had disappeared. Was I going insane? Was he really there?

I zoom into my first lesson where everybody was already sitting and doing work.

"Period one.. your LATE. " My teacher screeches her loud obnoxious voice echoing around the class, making everyone wince.

"I- I'm sorry, miss," I say nervously, taking my seat.

My teacher knew she intimidated me and wanted to abuse her power over me. I begin to do my work while staring at the dirty looks my teacher darted my way each so often.

I then felt it. I needed to pee. I had been holding it since I woke up, but me being too lazy to go, I assumed I could go at school.

"Uh miss, would you mind if I head to the bathroom?" I ask, nervously raising my hand.

"And you didn't go before school because..?" I say, her brows furrowing as she stares in annoyance.

"I really didn't want to be late, miss," I say nervously.

"Go. And while you're at it, don't come back!" She yells

I grab my bag and leave

"Can she even do that?" I mutter to myself in annoyance, walking out of the classroom and heading to the bathroom.

I open the door imidiently rushing into the first stall I see. I do my business and wash my hands, but as I'm washing the cold, soapy water somehow turns into blood. Dark, thick, red blood. I immediately withdraw my hands from the sink and grab tissue, and wipe my hands. It looked like I had committed a murder!

I look up at my reflection and see.. Jeff, I blink a few times and see myself. My beautiful, normal face!

I then feel breathing on the back of my neck, making the hairs on my body stand up. I turn around and see Jeff.

Before I can scream, he puts a cloth on my mouth. "Go to sleep," his voice whispers in my ear as I fall unconscious.
Had he drugged me?

I wake up and find myself lying on the ground in a forest. I grunt in pain as I rub my head.

"Ah your awake" I hear a familiar voice say.

I look behind me to see Jeff sharpening his knife. I look nervous as he slowly approaches me. He holds out his pale hand to help me up.
I take his hand looking visibly confused.

"What are yo-" I manage to get out before getting cut off

"Oh your to beautiful for me to kill. I'm going to make you just like me."

"W- What's that supposed to mean" I say as tears begin streaming down my S/c cheeks.

"I don't want to hurt you. I want company" I say noticing an un usual twinkle in his eye.

Something in the back of my head told me I should trust him even though I knew I probably shouldn't.

"Come with me" he says holding my hand and taking me to a crusty cabin in the woods.

I felt some sort of.. comfort in him holding my hand. I didn't have a crush on him. I mean look at him. But it felt nice. Not something you'd expect from a serial killer. Not Jeff or any of the other creepy pastas you hear about online.

He shows me to the couch and says "Trust me with this ok.. I want to make you perfect" a sadistic grin grows on his face and he begins trying to yet again carve that smile into my face.

I scream and push him to the floor

"Why are you doing this. This isn't normal you need help! You can't just kidnap me and expect us to be friends" I say as he pounces back on me.

I grab his knife and try to grab it as he puts it to my throat. I scream and kick him as he manages to plunge the knife into my collar bone. I then grab his long hair and pull it smashing his head into the side table beside the couch.

"You tacky bitch!" He screams rubbing his head. I try to grab his knife he dropped on the floor but he latches his hands on my neck and begins squeezing hard.

I then slowly fall unconscious.