"Shhh it will be ok"

I scratch my head and groan softly in annoyance as I roughly and aggressively tap the keys on my laptop, submitting the answers for my homework. My parents would kill me if they found out I was up this late.. past my bedtime. I know it sounds silly a 16 year old having a bedtime, but it's like a prison here. There are so many rules, and- my attention imidiantly shifts to the sound of long nails tapping my window.. After all, I was home alone.

My fingers slither through the cracks in the curtains as I yank them open, revealing.. nothing. Absolutely nothing. The moonlit lonely night stared back at me. "Damn, I really must be going insane in this place," I mumble to myself before feeling long fingers place themself on my shoulders and a eerie voice chuckle "You probably are insane if your talking to yourself like this sweetheart". I, shreik immidiantly, swinging my head backwards to reveal the mysterious intruder. Dark, lid-less eyes stared back at me. A clown-like bloody red smile carved from the outer corners of his lips up to his cheeks. Paper white soft skin and raven black hair covering his forehead.

"Y- you're that guy.. from the chain email.. Jeff the.. killer, " I say as my eyes flicker on his face, studying his ugly, disfigured features.

"Got a fangirl here have we now," he smirks as I get off the bed and back away, my fight or flight not fully kicking in.

"Shh, it will be ok," Jeff mutters slowly, approaching me before pouncing and tackling me to the floor.

I screech hoping to alert a neighbour as I fly to the floor with him on top of me, pinning to the grown. He pulls a long, shiny knife out of his hoodie pocket and puts it to my cheek. (Pic of the knife at the top)

"I just wanna make ya pretty," He says with a sadistic smile as he tried to carve the same weird smile into my cheeks.

I manage to resist and grab my pillow and hit it against his head with all of my power. With him being distracted, I get up from the ground and kick my bookshelf, knocking it down on Jeff, making him yelp out in pain. With me having the advantage, I run into my bathroom, locking the door behind me. I sit in the shower, closing the curtain and dialling '999'.

"999, what's your emergency?" A woman's voice echoes through the phone line. "T- there is this crazy man in my house.. he has a pale white face and no eyelids!" I say out of breath, panicking.

"Right darling, have you been drinking or taking illegal substances tonight?" The woman says I can hear the annoyance in her voice clearly not believing me.

"W- what.. no, of course not. " I say confused

"Honey, this line is for emergencies only.. I was a kid, too, once I get it. Put the phone down and get some rest.. this line isn't for pranks. I'll let you off this time but if you call us again you'll be in big trouble, miss!" The lady says

"No, please, you have to send someone," I say, my voice getting squeakier as tears fill my eyes

I hear the 'beep.. beep' sound indicating she hung up on me, and I begin hearing rapid banging on the door

"OPEN THE DOOR NOW BITCH DON'T MAKE ME BREAK THIS DOOR DOWN" I hear the intruder yelling clearly not happy about getting crushed by my bookshelf

He then begins stabbing the door and ripping chunks out of it and creates a gaping hole and climbs through

"Heres Jeffery!" I hear Jeff, I wince sensing him about to open the curtain before the front door opens and my mum's voice echoes "Y/n! I'm home. Are you awake? I brought you a snack!"

Jeff grumbles, and I pull back the curtain to reveal he is no longer there. I sigh in relief before going downstairs to greet my mother.

****Timeskip****

I walk back up to my bedroom to go to sleep after eating some candy and watching TV with my mum and I see "I'll be back" written in blood on my wall. My eyes widen

"For fucks sake how am I gonna clean this.. wait-" I say remembering Jeff

"What if it was that Jeffery forest.. or woods or whatever guy.. what if he is after me" I mutter nervously to my self

"Eh oh well I'm gonna die soon away" I grumble stripping my clothes and getting into pyjamas before getting climbing into my warm bed and grinning closing my eyes at the warmth of my bed waiting to fall asleep