"INCENDIO! REDUCTO! BOMBARDA!" The bracelet jumped with every spell, I lowered my wand and sighed. I'd been going at it for an hour. "How the fuck did kreacher destroy the locket."

I thought about calling him and asking for help but it was too risky.

"I wonder..." raising my wand I uttered the spell, "Avada kedavra?"

The bracelet began screeching loudly and jumping. It hit a tree and fell to the ground. The screeching stopped.

Hesitantly i walked over to it. "ostende mihi tenebris" the forest immediately around me went dark and I wached the bracelet. It didn't glow.

The spell faded away and I smiled proudly.

I picked up the, now normal, bracelet and pocketed it.

I sighed. What do I do now? I've got no way of knowing what the other horcruxes could be or where they are.

I sighed, until then I might as well find somewhere to stay.

I apparated out to a small town called Ottery St. Catchpole. There was an inn there that was known for its trashiness. No one would look for him there. No one except... no. She didn't know I was alive.

I walked in and went up to the counter. "Hey, is room 9 empty?" the owner looked up at me.

"Depends, do you have twenty pounds?" I nodded and pulled out the muggle money. I had grown familiar with it and handed him one with a 20 on it.

He took it and examined it before handing me the keys.

"Thanks." I said with a nod then made my way towards the room.

I opened the door and smiled at the familiar room.

Walking over to the bed I sat my bag down as memories flashed through my mind.

1976 summer break (third person)

"Els, we should probably find a place to stay. It's late out. And you'll get cold" he said, turning to the girl next to him.

"Awww, c'mon Reggie, why don't we stay out here? Look at the stars, aren't they beautiful?" she turned her head up to marvel at the twinkling lights.

"I-'' he sighed in defeat, "yah, sure. Let's stay out, but only for a few minutes." he always had a soft spot for her. His petite abeille. Little bee.

He watched as an excited smile took over her face and she laid down on the hill. He admired her for a moment or two before laying next to her. Her eyes we directed rewards the sky and he took the cancer to watch her.

Her brown curls pooling around her head, the happiness in her blue eyes, the freckled that littered her nose. She would never know how much he loved it all, every part of her.

When he saw her head start to turn towards him he immediately looked away towards the sky.

She watched him for a few minutes, begging for his eyes to flicker towards her. Yearning for even the slightest indication that her emotions were reciprocated.

His eyes stayed firmly on the sky. He felt her gaze on him and it took everything in him not to look at her.

"Reggie," she spoke, giving up on her thoughts, "why don't we go find a hotel, it's getting cold."

He turned towards her "told you so." he joked.

She rolled her eyes and they stood, making their way towards a little town. "You know, we won't be able to lay on the hill soon, there's people who are looking to build a house there."

He frowned, "well, I guess we can find another spot to hang out at."

They approached a small inn and requested a room.

"The only room empty is number nine, it only has one bed though." the innkeeper said while searching for the key.

Regulus stiffened and looked at her. She shrugged, "better than staging outside right?" he nodded.

She dug into her coat and grabbed out muggle money. They grabbed the key from his hand and ran upstairs in search of the room.

Present day (reggies pov again)

I sighed and fell back onto the bed.

I long to see you fidelia, more so than the moon longs to see the sun.