{CHAPTER 6 :Can we talk.sweets?}

Start from the beginning

" Jeez - you're wasted . let's get you home." Hyung mumbled.

___________
Author's POV :

" Yoongi stop ! Leave this boy !" Jungkook's father yelled seeing his son totally drunk.

" Uncle - actually he was just stressed - Don't defend him yoongi . You know that this will give him more boldness. " Mr. Jeon cut him off.

Jungkook smiled " dad~ why you're being an a&& opps ! Sorry .. Look I'm -drunk no -no not drunk . " Ravenhead mumbled nonsense and tried to stand straight but failed terribly .

" Stop your immature behaviour Jungkook!! " His father spat.

" Immature behaviour? You ! -You  Are telling me that it's immature behaviour*chuckle* dad please ~ we all know if there's someone whose behaviour is not so mature like his age is you ! Just because of y-you I have to undergo so much stress .... I hate commitments but still here I'm ready to get married *chuckle* . " Ravenhead spat his drunk self.

" I'm doing this for your own good . " His father said in low pitch but still with a stern tone.

" My good ? ..huh ! you're just making me and that bastard son of yours run for a position! I don't see good in that dad ? " Ravenhead gulped.

Yoongi was silent obviously he didn't want to interfere between their hot water .

" He's your brother! Mind your language Jungkook!! And Yes ! if I haven't made that condition . You guys wouldn't get settled and keep leaving a pointless life. " Mr. Jeon spat.

" I'm not gonna marry him." Jungkook said .
" Taehyung? " ravenhead's father inquired.

Instead of a reply ravenhead nodded his head.
" Why ? "
" Because he - isn't normal. He suffers from seizure attacks. " Jungkook mumbled.

" I know " Mr. Jeon said looking unbothered .

Jungkook stared at his Dad " you knew? "

Mr. Jeon nodded .

" You knew and didn't told me *scoff* you think I'll marry a defected person ? " Ravenhead said .

" He's alright. He had them way back and he's probably cured now ."

"Even your sentence has 'probably' in it . " Jungkook said.

" I'm not gonna listen to your shits if you don't wanna marry him so don't. Ju-won's engagement is already on this weekend. So you have ample time to find your life partner. " Mr. Jeon Sarcased .

Jungkook gritted his teeth.

" Yoongi - take him to his room and knock some sense in his thick skull " Mr. Jeon spoke .
________________

" Hyung ! Whom are you texting? " Brunette smirked. Struggling to see his brother's phone.

" Taehyung stop - it's just a friend . " Namjoon said lifting his phone.

" Oh really*giggle *"

" Fine - I met him in LA . We just gradually get along . And yes I got  interested in him . But I don't know what he thinks. " Namjoon huffed .

" Just ask him directly hyung . Stop being a scaredy cat . " Taehyung said sitting beside him.

" Fine I'll think about it. I'll give him subtle hints .... wait -What about you ? How's that Jungkook guy you're dating? " Namjoon asked.

Brunette blinked " Jungkook? I don't know. We haven't texted each other for the last two days ... actually I told him about my health condition."

" What did he say ? Was he rude ? Should I talk to him? " Like an elder brother Namjoon asked with concern.

" No hyung . He was just blank but he didn't hurt me . He said he needed some time to wrap it around his head. And I don't blame him . Of course it's a critical issue. I don't want to start our relationship on the basis of lies . " Brunette said , his voice didn't sound as excited as the first time when he was mentioning Jungkook to his brother .

"Telling him about your health means that you have feelings for him otherwise you wouldn't share such a fragile issue so fast with someone. " Namjoon said , happy that his brother finally has feelings for someone .

Namjoon knows his brother's teenage wasn't normal like others . He wasn't a quiet guy from the start but his teenage years were aloof. Even he couldn't make friends , scared that others will know about his health and bully him . It's not like his father and his brother didn't try they tried a lot so that he could blend with his age group kids but his behaviour was different despite many tries he himself wouldn't let others come in his zone .

And now seeing his brother sharing such intimate information about him with a guy he met just a few times grew hope in Namjoon that maybe his brother is finally gonna start dating.

"Hyung ! What are you thinking?" Taehyung snapped his fingers .
" Uh ? Nothing." Namjoon said.

"Can I see his picture hyung ?" Brunette asked.
" Whose picture?" Namjoon asked with a frown.

" Really hyung? Stop playing dumb . Obviously your boyfriend. " Brunette huffed rolling his eyes.

" Ya! He isn't my boyfriend yet . " Namjoon flicked the brunette's forehead.
______________

7:02 P.M.

*Buzz*

" Taehyung-sshi someone is at the door " Brunette's lawyer interrupted him.

Brunette nodded " you can leave too . And inform the acre.dazed company that I won't be able to join it. "

He stood up and walked his lawyer outside.

He opened the door and became stiff seeing the person who was occupied in his head for the last two days.

Jk's outfit ;

"Hey ~babe " ravenhead smiled

"Hey ~babe " ravenhead smiled .

To be honest Brunette wasn't surprised he was more like confused.

"Jungkook !"What  - " what I'm doing here right? " Jungkook cut off him off .

Brunette blinked he again tried to speak but this time his lawyer beat him ." Taehyung-sshi I'll be going then . Goodnight. " He bowed and passed a forced smile to the Ravenhead and left.

"Can we talk . Sweets ? Jungkook smiled.

____
TBC
.
.
.
___________

My exams just finished yesterday so I thought to give you guys update ^⁠_⁠^
Comment your thoughts 💭 and let me know what u all are feeling abt this chapter.

(Pics credits to pinterest 📍)
.
.
maknae_ffics_