Chapter 8: Mistakes

NOTE: THIS WILL BE A SHORT CHAPTER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8: Mistakes
Lucy's P.O.V.

"I've chosen two," I said facing my father.

"Who are they?" Father asked.

I looked at all the prince's. "Please don't be offended by who I choose." I walked up to Grey Fullbuster.

"I can tell you're a great guy, really I can, but I can tell when someone is in love. You're in love, just not with me. This is why I don't choose you." Grey blushed as the same woman who was glaring au me earlier yelled:

"Does this mean Lucy isn't Juvia's love-rival anymore? Grey-Sama is all Juvia's?"

I turned to Rogue. "I... you're just not my type. Sorry." He looked relieved.

I walked to Gajeel. "If I choose you I would feel like I stole from Levy," I motioned to her, her face the color of Queen Fernandes's hair. "And like I said before, I know when someone's in love."

I turned to Laxus. "You deserve Mirajane."

Then to Sting. "You ate one of the two I have choosen. You're sweet and kind and look like a supermodel."

I then turned to my very best friend.

"And you, Prince Smith, are the second I choose. I don't need to explain why, do I?"

"If course not, Luce!" He said and I smiled. I then realized he called me 'Luce' instead of 'Princess Lucy/Heartfilia'.

My father looked confused. "Why did you just call my daughter that? Hire do you know her?" Then his face dawned with realization. "Is this where you've been disappearing to everyday? To see him?" He walked up to Natsu and pulled his wings. Hard.

"OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?!" Natsu yelled.

"Why did you say 'ow'?" Many father asked accusingly.

"BECAUSE YOU PULLED ON MY WING! WHAT IF I PULLED ON YOUR HAIR?!? OR YOUR ARM!?!"

"But it's not part of you," my father smiled crulely. Natsu said exactly what he wanted him to say.

"YES IT IS!!!" Then he realized what he said and his eyes widened.

"Natsu, you idiot," I whispered, treats in my eyes.

Everyone was staring at him.

King Fiore, who had come to the ball, said calmly, "Natsu Dragneel. I command you to come quietly to the executioning grounds to be executed."

Natsu looked disgusted.

"You really hate my people, don't you? You would go so far as to murder me. I haven't even done anything wrong except being born. I look around this room and see some of my people and you don't even know it." His eyes landed on Sting, Rogue, Gajeel, and Wendy.

"I will not go quietly," Natsu continued. "You want to execute me? Get ready for a fight."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello hatchlings! Two updates in one day? Wow!

So, you are all going to hate me in the next chapter. Why? You'll find out! *evil grin*

Tell me how you liked it and continue being awesome!

Love you, my little hatchlings!

~Melieraptor