Ghost looked around, dropping his bag to the floor. Don't know how long I have so let's make this quick.

After placing tiny cameras in the kitchen and living room, Ghost glanced at the time. 4:30 PM. He signed and made his way to the bedroom. Stepping in the room, an intoxicating scent filled his senses, making the skin on the back of his neck prick. He looked around, figuring out where to put the last camera. He decided to place it in view of her bed. After hiding the device, he stood up straight and walked back to the frontroom and retrieved a bottle from his bag. Walking back to the bedroom, he grabbed her pillow and took it out of the pillowcase. He opened the bottle and let a few drops of it soak into the fabric. After slipping the case back over the pillow he rushed to the front room and dripped the liquid over her couch, he grabbed his bag. He glanced out of the window, making sure the coast was clear. Once it was clear, he rushed out of the house and walked to his post.

Standing at the base of the post, he glanced at the time on his wrist, 4:59 PM.

Lillian was staring at the clock on her work computer for the last 3 minutes, waiting for 5:00 PM to appear. Once the time changed, she quickly stood up and closed her computer before rushing out of her office and leaving her building. Once outside, she breathed in a huff of fresh air, grinning foolishly. The weekend meant a later curfew of 8PM.

She walked home leisurely, taking in the sights around her. Other people who seemed to be rushing home, the sky being clear and the air brushing against her skin; a nearly perfect day. Her street finally came into view, and she noticed the night watch's convoy already parked with soldiers walking through the street. Walking onto her street, she saw Ghost at the first post. Lillian walked up behind him, "Hey, Ghost."

Ghost was standing and waiting to get into his post when he hear a timid voice behind him. He turned and saw his petite obsession standing there. "Lillian," his cock twitched as he looked at her from head to toe. "Wow, I'm surprised you remembered my name." she said as she crossed her arms shyly. "Why wouldn't I remember your name?" he asked curiously with a smirk on his lips. Lillian shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know," she laughed quietly, "I'm nothing special, I guess." But you are... "I wouldn't say that." Ghost said smoothly, his tone deep. Lillian laughed, her face turning crimson. "Well, curfew isn't for another 3 hours, what are you doing home already?" Ghost asked nonchalantly. "I just prefer to be home. Plus I don't have tons of friends so..." Lillian's words trailed off and Ghost nodded. "No one special coming over?" Leona shook her head, "No, I'm a loser in that department too." She laughed. "That doesn't make you a loser," Ghost said quietly. Just makes it easier to watch and use you.

After talking with Ghost a few minutes longer, Lillian went inside, throwing her bag on the couch. She looked around, feeling as if something was off. She furrowed her brows as she looked around, everything looking the way she left it. She thought her nose picked up an unfamiliar scent, but it faded quickly before she could make it out. Brushing off the feeling, she went to her room to change. Entering her room, she smelled the scent once more, but again ignored it and she changed her clothes quickly, wearing a black tank top and jean shorts, and walked back to the living room. Lillian sat on her couch as she scrolled through her phone, seeing people participating in "Curfew Friday's", half priced drinks, food specials, and discounts at the movie theater and bowling alley.

After scrolling for a while, Lillian grew bored and looked around her house. I could paint. No inspiration. I could read. Nothing sounds interesting at the moment. I could watch porn. Not in the mood. Go smoke a cigarette, you can talk to Ghost. Maybe I am in the... NO.

She grabbed her lighter and 2 cigarettes from her pack and walked outside. Lillian looked around, searching for the mask motif. She spotted him talking to the soldier with the funny haircut, and hesitated walking over there. She gently bit her finger, fighting the anxiety and moved her feet.