After putting water in the cup of her noodles and setting it in the microwave to cook, she walked into her living room, pulling her shirt off leaving her in a white tank top. Though somewhat chaotic, it was cozy. A large comfortable couch in the center as it faced the decently sized television that hung on the opposite wall. The walls decorated with her personality, colorful art and pop culture items scattered meticulously over the white walls. On the wall opposite of the wall that had a window that looked out into her front yard was a bookshelf full of all her favorite and "to be read" books. She picked up the remote that sat on the side table and turned the TV on to the evening news. After a moment of being distracted by the news anchor on the screen, she heard the beeping coming from the kitchen.

Ghost stood still, watching the woman standing on her front porch. She was noticeably short with long chestnut hair that waved over her back. Her small curves being hugged deliciously from the simple black pants she wore. From a distance, he could see her eyes were a vibrant color, however he couldn't pinpoint the exact color. Blue? Maybe green. Her features seized the breath in his chest, an all too familiar and dangerous feeling. His chest rose and fell under his vest harshly, unnoticed by everyone but himself. He could feel his eyes narrow on her, knowing that this woman wasn't going to be just another woman he'd fuck and get rid of. The feeling in his chest triggered his favorite game, stalking. Surely, a woman who looked that stunning wouldn't give him the time of day. Regardless, he wanted to play.

"Lt?" Soap said confused. Ghost blinked away his thoughts as he turned to Soap, "Sorry, wha' is it, Johnny?" His thick, harsh British accent nearly echoed through the empty street. "I asked wha' post you wanted?" There were lookout points positioned strategically throughout the neighborhoods. Like an answer to an unknown prayer, there was a post that made it effortless to watch the brown-haired, enthralling woman, "I'll take tha' one," Ghost nodded towards the post that was two houses down, "Station 7." he said sharply as he walked away. "You got it, Lt." Soap said as he turned his radio to the correct station.

As Ghost made it to the post, he climbed the steps and stepped inside. It was a small post, just enough room for a desk and cot for breaks throughout the night. He set his weapon on the desk roughly and grabbed the binoculars from the desk. The walls were clear bulletproof glass with thick metal panels that offered cover if the moment called for it. He reached for the metal string that hung from the single light and pulled it, turning the light off. Ghost sat at the desk and looked through the binoculars, positioning his eyes on her house. There was a light on, and he could see her walking through what he assumed was the living room. Careless to leave the curtains open, but do you lock your windows? Ghost felt his cock twitch slightly in his cargo pants. He leaned back in his chair as he continued to watch. He closed in on her eyes, desperate to figure out what the captivating color was. As he focused, he held still enough to see a glimmer of a green hue, though it wasn't noticeable unless you were looking for it. Ghost smirked under his mask, green eyes with brown hair. He focused on the other features he didn't get to take in earlier. Her full lips almost looked pouty. Ghost could make out tiny beauty marks scattered over her face perfectly against her fairer skin that thickened over her nose.

He lowered the binoculars to her neck that had her long hair on one side. Ghost licked his lips lightly at the sight of her neck, his cock growing painfully harder as he looked. Her skin was nearly begging to be bitten and her petite neck was perfect for grasping. Fuck... He freed one hand from the binoculars, traveling to his cock. Not really caring he was so exposed, Ghost faintly rubbed himself through his pants, quietly groaning as he watched her rest her head on the back of the couch. The position looked suggestive in Ghost's eyes, sparking impure thoughts of him towering over her, stroking himself as he released over her face and chest. His sight glanced down to the delicious amount of cleavage she showed. An inferno grew as he imagined her beneath him, crying and begging for the ease of him thrusting in and out of her violently. Ghost set the binoculars on the desk and unbuttoned his pants and shoved his hand under the fabric, stroking his cock as he looked back at her. Sitting in the same position, he saw her adjust, making her breasts bounce slightly. Ghost stroked faster, groaning quietly as he felt the inferno getting closer to erupting. His heart pounded as his mind made up vivid fantasies of him fucking her forcefully as she cried his name out with tears ruining her makeup. When Ghost was on the edge of releasing, she turned her head, making it seem as though she could see him. Her eyes were amorous, almost pleading as he came into his hand. The euphoric fire in his neck blazed as he groaned quietly, still watching her.