22|| Abhigyan takes care of Priya

Magsimula sa umpisa

Intertwining fingers with her, he muttered,

"Hume toh parso malum hi hua ki hum baap banne wale the, wo bhi tab jab hum usey kho chuke the."

[ I only found out the day before yesterday that I was going to be a father, and that too when I had lost her.]

She caressed his back slowly with her palm.

They remained silent, not uttering a single word, just the sound of their breaths surrounding them.

Then, he sat up slowly. Looking away, he muttered,

"Bistar se uthne ki zaroorat nahi hai, jab Tak hum nahi aate."

[There's no need to get up from bed until I come.]

She nodded, knowing that he was ordering her strictly.

He stood up and moved outside.

***
He returned back after fifteen minutes.

Moving towards the bed, he asked,

"Chal paengi Hume pakar kar?".

She smiled a little seeing his care. He shifted more closer and sat beside her on the edge of the bed.

He pushed the hair strands back from her face. She placed her palm on his chest and replied,

"Hum theek hai ab, ji. Aap kyu chinta kar rahe hai."

He shook his head,

"Nahi, tum theek nahi ho. Humse jhuth mat bolo."

She gave him a wide smile and tried to sit up slowly. Abhigyan helped her.

With his support, she stood up slowly from the bed and held his shoulder for support.

Abhigyan noticed her discomfort and without thinking twice, picked her up in bridal style. She encircled her hands around his neck and he started walking outside.

She tapped his shoulder and spoke,

"Koi dekhega, ji. Hume niche utaariye."

He shook his head,

"Dekhne do. Hum tumhe aise nahi dekh sakte."

She argued,

"Maa ji dekh lengi, Hume niche utaar dijiye na. Kya sochengi woh."

He replied angrily,

"Kya-kya sochengi. Hume koi fark nahi padta. Chup raho, nahi toh tum jaanti ho humara gussa."

She zipped her mouth.

And yes, Surekha saw them. She was sitting in the Aangan itself. She saw her in his arms and made a weird face.

Priya hid herself in his chest.

When they reached the bathroom, Abhigyan kept her feet on the floor and made her sit on a flat stone like elevated area in the bathroom.

Placing bucket full of water in front of her, he muttered,

"Brush your teeth, finish your business. I'll come back with your clothes then we'll bath together, hn?".

She nodded her head.

As soon as he left, she finished her business and was waiting for him to arrive.

He came back with her clothes and kept it on the string. He stepped closer to her and helped her to get undressed.

When she was naked finally, he undressed himself.