Chapter 01

Ashlee's POV:

HOME

Be- be-be -beep

Be- be-be -beep

Be- be-be -beep

I reach out to shut off the wretched alarm clock that just ruined a wonderful dream I had, I was finally alone and Everything was perfect but then this piece of shit had to wake me up.

I groan as I stretch my body while looking out of my window squinting at the sunlight poking my eyes. Sun-kissed my ass this is more like sun-slapped.

I turn to see the other side of the bed empty. My sister clearly not in the room, probably journaling or doing her skincare while I can't even motivate myself to get up and brush my teeth let alone shower.

 My sister clearly not in the room, probably journaling or doing her skincare while I can't even motivate myself to get up and brush my teeth let alone shower

"Another day in the shadows of the Aisling miller." I thought to myself as I unlocked my phone to check any messages.

You have 1 new message.

I clicked on the first notification which made me scowl. Really... I open my phone and the first text message I see is from my bully.

You better bring our homework assignments today. You don't wanna find out what happens if you don't..... - Vivian👾

I roll my eyes as I open the next text.

It's from my closest friend Avery.

You're coming to school today right?? You need to stand up for yourself Ash- ✨ my ✨ personal ✨ Hermione ✨

I think about texting her back but I figure "Eh... I'm gonna see her soon enough." As I pry myself off the bed and into the bathroom. I turn the lights on squinting as my eyes adjust to the light and quickly brush my teeth with a feeling of disgust as I pick myself apart in the mirror.

 I turn the lights on squinting as my eyes adjust to the light and quickly brush my teeth with a feeling of disgust as I pick myself apart in the mirror

My nose is too flat. Not pointed enough. My acne scars are nowhere near fading. I wanted freckles, not acne scars.

Why did I not get the looks why does she get everything?