× Chapter 6 ×

A|N: I just published a BAP Zelo ff
Tangled Hearts, check it out!

I woke up to the sound of a child giggling.
I rolled over no longer feeling the warmth that his body brought.
Yoongi..
He was nowhere to be seen.

I kicked the covers off and slipped some house slippers on. I entered the living room to see Suga playing with my niece Jaesom.
He bounced the two year old in his lap smiling brightly it brought warmth to my heart.
"Did Jin drop her off?" I asked Suga stopped sitting Jaesom beside him.
He nodded casually not bringing eye contact.
It was odd for Jin and Sohee to ever drop Jaesom off unexpectedly without telling me..maybe there was an emergency.
I rubbed the back of my neck before slouching on the couch beside Jaesom and Suga.
Jaesom spread her arms towards me signaling for me to hold her, she only knew a few words for her age.
I grabbed her squeezing her before kissing her plump cheek.
"My beautiful Jaesom" I said in a sweet cooing voice which made her giggle showing toddler teeth.
Suga was staring at me his gaze melting.
"The mail came today" He said handing me the stack of white envelopes.
I sighed.
"Eww..bills." I ripped one open unfolding the letter.

EVICTION NOTICE.

Due to your late payments Kim Solbi, you are to be out of apartment B12 in 10 days.
If not followed, notary will be taken into legal action.

My eyes popped as I stared at the letter. This cannot be happening.

Suga leaned over to see what was bugging me I jumped away quickly crumpling the paper.
"It's just trash, nothing to worry about" I said tossing the paper faraway.
Suga shrugged his shoulders before swinging Jaesom around.

I tried to smile with them but being kicked out of the apartment was a whole lot to take in.
I had no extra money laying around to look at other apartments.
I was barely even making ends meet with the therapy sessions Yoongi is taking.

Could things get any worse?

"Jaesom how about we get you icecream" Suga's voice washed away my worry.
Jaesom nodded resting her head on Suga's shoulder.

----

I wiped Jaesom's face she had gotten strawberry ice cream all over her which made the whole idea seem like a bad idea.
"Jaesom why are you so messy" I kissed her cheek finding her still adorable.
"Just like her aunt.." Suga smirked pointing to the icecream around my lips.
I wiped it quickly with the back of my hand the moment deja-vu.
"Solbi why are you so messy?" Suga asked mocking me before taking a napkin and wiping my hand.
I'll show you messy.
I grabbed the melting ice cream in Suga's hand and shoved it on his face.
"Solbi you just did not-" He threw the cone aside and chased after me and Jaesom.
I laughed watching as he ran with vanilla ice cream sliding down his chin onto his shirt.
His strong arms suddenly captured me as we fell to the ground
"You look a bit messy Mr.Min" I smiled wickedly at him before wiping the ice cream off his face.
He glared at me.
The stiffness suddenly faded as his eyes grew soft.
I felt the beating in my chest rising as we stayed in silence.
I closed my eyes wanting to feel his lips against mine just one more time.
Suga pulled away dusting himself off before standing up.
He didn't even care to help me up before picking Jaesom up and walking away.
Did I do something wrong?

I sighed getting up pulling out grass from my hair.

By the time I got to my feet there was no sight of Suga and Jaesom.

I bit my lip, How dare he leave without me!

× Chanyeol ×

"Hyung where do you wanna go today since we have no schedule" Kai asked as we walked past food carts.
I bit my lip not having any idea were we could relax and take a break. We were both walking past the park when I heard lots of loud laughing.
Solbi?
I saw the guy in the picture chasing her until they fell to the ground together.
I felt annoyed at the sight of him on top of her.
"Hyung where are you going!" Kai asked I didn't realize I was walking towards the two before I reached them the guy got up and left.
I made it to Solbi who was dazed laying on the grass.
"Didn't think I was going to bump into you today.." I said standing over her.
She blinked until the image of me came into focus.
"Chanyeol..I'm guessing today is your day off" She shot me that smile.
The smile that could erase any bad feelings you once held.
"Uh yea I'm just wandering around with Kai" I pointed to Kai who waved politely at Solbi.
"Well I have to catch up with Yoongi, I'll see you around." She dusted herself off and walked away.
I stood there like an idiot watching as she did so.
Maybe I should've asked for more of her time these days I could use more of her.

× Solbi ×

I searched the park for Suga he was gone leaving me lost.
He probably just went home with Jaesom..
I sighed running a hand through my hair before catching a cab home.
A taxi stopped right beside me. I hopped in throwing directions at the driver when a hand suddenly grabbed at my throat.
I gasped as the hand tightened it's grip.
"It's been a long time my love" The deep dark voice sent shivers through me as I tried to scream a hand came over my mouth.
Daehyun.
I guess prison didn't take much a toll on him cause he didn't look that different except for the black hair.
Something cold and metallic was pressed against the skin along my jawline.
I tensed as he grabbed the fabric on my thigh.
"You look even better since four years ago" He breathed into my ear sliding his hand under my shirt his fingertips sliding over my skin.
My breathing quickened as he pushed his lips against my neck.
"Stop!" I screamed hitting my elbow into his ribcage he groaned folding over.
My hands fumbled for the lock on the car door when his fist tangled in my hair yanking me back.
"This time you listen to me" His voice was filled with rage as he twisted my arm throwing me under him.
His hands were tight on my wrists
as he leaned down his lips close to my ear.
"I know he's out of the hospital. So I've come to propose a deal" My heart was beating so fast from fear and anxiety I could faint any moment.
"What do you want from us?" I tried to keep my calm as I spoke.
"No the question is what do I want from you." A cold sweat came over me at his words I didn't want to know what was next.
"Be with me Kim Solbi and I'll forget about my vengeance with Yoongi" My pulse dropped at his words.
There was no way.
"Your insane." I laughed cruely.
His grip on my wrist tightened I yelped in pain biting down on my lip.
"It took a lot of time thinking about how to get back at Yoongi for getting me thrown in prison but I started thinking about you the time in my jail cell. I can understand why he loves you, why he would take a bullet for you. I would do the same I want what he has. I want you." The cab suddenly stopped leaving me and Daehyun to stare at eachother in silence.
"Why me? Out of all people why me?" I spoke my thoughts not understanding how Daehyun found his interest in me.
"Simply because you love those who were born on the dark side of life, simply because you have your own dark side. The dark side I want to explore. Let me unleash your dark side" His words were hot and strong as he trailed his fingers across my cheek.
"And if I don't let you have me your just going to hurt Suga" I said as Daehyun smirked twirling a piece of my hair around his finger.
"Exactly."
I stared at him into his stone cold eyes they held the same insanity as my fathers.

----
A|N: Plot twist.