Ghosts in the Freezer-Conference Room

Located in the warehouse above the commissary freezer are several offices and a conference room. The stairs are metal and a feat to climb as they leave you breathless with double the normal steps as the wearhouse itself is a few stories tall. I needed to go up to the offices around three in the morning to get some of my company's paperwork. It was dark and I had to turn the lights on and when I did in the distance sitting in the open conference room doorway was a man in a green suit and felt hat with a feather in it. He was not looking directly at me. I said hello? The man shut the door. I got my paperwork and leaving turned off the lights. When I got downstairs I realized I had turned the lights out on him as all were connected to one main switch.  Now I had to make that trip back up those stairs I hated and turn the lights back on. When I did, the conference room door was open, all lights on and no one there. I checkd the whole office and conference room. There is only one way in and one way out of this place. Where did he go? Creeped out once again.

I thought to myself if that was another ghost it would be ghost number four I had actually seen. I mean clear as if human, no transparent, foggy apparition I mean they are visible like you and me!

The Japanese workers were in the warehouse smoking by the large open delivery bays per usual so I went over to smoke with them and mentioned the man in the green suit. They looked at me like I had three heads and got spooked by me just mentioning a ghost. They had all seen them also but just didn't want to talk about it. The Japanese people have many superstitions and some they just won't discuss and my ghosts were one of those subjects not to bring up in conversation.

I waited until the morning when my co-workers who had been at their jobs at the commissary for several years about seeing a man in the office. They all said the same thing at the same time, "did he have on a green suit"? I said yes, they laughed. This man in the green suit had been seen many times. He always sits in the conference room. No one knows who he was in life but he has been there for years. Nothing to worry about, he's harmless my co-workers expressed. He'll just shut the door and go about his ghost business. Well, I never went up there again unless it was during the day and the office was full of employees. It did feel really strange sitting in the same chair in the conference room that the man in the green suit sat in when I saw him. Kinda creepy neh?

Mr. Green Suit is not the only ghost in the warehouse, there is another. This warehouse is the size of a large airport hanger and very spooky at night expecially in the way back where I had to be on a tall ladder and pick many products from the back row. This ghost makes the hair on my arms stand up with an overwhelmingly bad feeling that washes over me, evil, not good and makes me fearful in his wake of ice cold air that accompany's him and how I know he is lurking. I don't like him and try to stay out of there unless others are around. I have never seen this ghost nor heard him but you can damn sure feel his presence!

The past 'parts' of this story are all of the individual times I had ghosts expereiences. I also worked part time in the enlisted and officers clubs in an old hospital and the ghosts there were even more active. Look forward to GHOSTS in the CLUBS!