Part 1

Y/n was getting ready for school, she picked out the perfect outfit for the first day! Then went downstairs for breakfast 🍳. She realized she was about to be late and ran off to school with a big ahh pancake in her hand eating as she walked.

She got to school and went into her home room. Y/n is quite shy 🙈 so she decides to talk to the person beside her to concur her fear. She talks to the person to her left. "uh hi I'm new here like you, my name is y/n it's nice to meet you" she says. "ohhh what a uh lovely name you have, I am Aaron."

Aaron's friend comes over and says "flirting already huh?" In a teasing tone "it's nice to meet you y/n I'm Aaron's friend Levi, but a sweetheart like you can call me anything you want..." y/n gets concerned for Levi's mental-health, as he continues to flirt with someone he doesn't even know the age of.😵‍💫

She starts to speak again with more of a mad/concerned tone. "I'm still just gonna call you Levi and I hate nicknames." "oh really? You're cute when your mad. Does this mean giving you a nickname would make you stay cute?" 😏 He smirks knowing that he's getting on y/n's last nerve. She realizes this and that being mad with him will only give him what he wants so she decides to play along.

Before y/n could start speaking Levi quickly interrupts by saying "I think we are going to be great friends don't you?" He puts his arm around her shoulder. y/n gets more confident and says... "nah I'm good" ☺️

The class starts and Levi has to sit at his seat. After class some girl comes up and says "Hey girl I'm in love with your outfit! My name is Kaitlyn." y/n quickly responds by saying "Thanks it's new I'm y/n nice to meet you, you seem really cool." Kaitlyn was wearing a cute blue crop top and baggy jeans. (+1 friend; total number: 1)

TO BE CONTINUED