NO.002 次元之星

Click click click click... ...

Only Zhang Heng himself could hear the clicking sound resounding in his ears, neither crisp nor thick, by no means any musical instrument could be issued, but it could affect the soul, very strange and melodious.

This sound did not come from the outside world, but from the depths of the brain - through the cerebral cortex, directly vibrating the eardrums, except for Zhang Heng himself, no one could hear it.

"Host is locked. "

"Debugging neurons, neurons have been connected. "

"Starting to detect brain environment. Brain environment normal. "

"Intelligent auxiliary program being started. "

"Intelligent auxiliary program is opening, please wait ...... "

Such a piece of information suddenly flashed through Zhang Heng's consciousness!

Strictly speaking, this piece of information was not in the form of text or voice, but a kind of consciousness signal, only that this kind of signal could be easily understood by Zhang Heng, and thus the above words came!

However, this was not the point ah, why would such a strange piece of information float out of one's brain?

Zhang Heng's facial muscles could not help but twitch a little, that was the instinctive physiological reaction of the nerve endings due to the stimulation of shock and shock. At this moment, it was as if he had been immobilized, his entire body stiffened and the air came to a standstill!

In this deathly silence, Zhang Heng only felt that the entire world was about to collapse, he didn't know what was happening, only a feeling that a violent wind and rain was about to strike filled his mind!

However, when this piece of information passed by, his mind fell into silence once again, as if everything before was nothing more than a sudden illusion.

A delusion? Or is my brain mentally deranged?

Zhang Heng barely stood up straight and moved his legs, confirming that he did not feel the slightest discomfort before he exhaled a mouthful of stuffy air.

However, just when he thought that everything was an illusion, that clicking sound unexpectedly resounded again!

"Intelligent assistance program has been opened, virtual personality setting in progress ...... Please ask the host to choose a virtual personality - the personality options are: orderly goodness, neutral goodness, chaotic goodness, orderly neutrality, absolute neutrality, chaotic neutrality, orderly evil, neutral evil, chaotic evil. "

"Crap! " Zhang Heng jumped up three feet as if he was electrocuted, and fell on his butt on the bed, which seemed to be unable to withstand it, emitting a disgruntled creaking sound!

"The host's spirit is excessively disordered, the system autonomously determines that it is randomly selected, selection in progress ...... "

"Selection complete, virtual personality determined to be chaotic evil. "

"Please select the virtual personality image. "

"In accordance with the host's memory preference bias, the virtual personality image is automatically generated ...... "

"Generation complete. "

"Welcome to the 'Sublime Star', the only remaining humans, good luck. "

Zhang Heng was already covered in cold sweat at this time, his heart rate and breathing were rushed to the extreme, it was reasonable to say that it was impossible for him to receive the slightest bit of information in this state, but it was as if this information was branded in his mind, and he did not miss a single word of it!