𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟼

Start from the beginning

What? 

"I..I didn't understand dear, who said you what?"  He cupped his cheek, wiping off her tears, "Tell me Rehnuma, what happened?" 

Rehnuma's face turned blanched and red, tears streaming from her eyes, "B-but I did not like it...." She hiccupped, bursting into more tears, "I told him....I don't but, he was ruthless..." 

Subhankar's palms turned cold, his lips parting open at her words, his heart thudding faster. 

"Then...? Who, who is it Rehnuma?" He gritted his teeth, trying to appear calm, atleast for her sake. She exhaled hard, sobbing, "That, yesterday morning, Master Indranil ca-came with his servants....to distribute us clothes....."

Indranil?

INDRANIL?!

Subhankar's jaws clenched hard, as he looked at the sobbing mess, "Then...?" 

"He said, he said that he forgot to bring my clothes.." She breathed out heavily, her breath quickening as she cupped her mouth, "And...and said that I should come a bit later to his room..." She felt like regurgitating, but Subhankar held her, "Then...?" He exhaled hard, gritting his teeth. 

He felt like ripping of that man piece by piece then and there! 

"When I went......" She hugged her knees tighter, "H-he....."

"Rehnuma...." Subhankar bit his lips, his face burning as he brushed her hairs from her sweat laden forehead.

"He said.....I shouldn't reveal it, it is a sin! Everyone will die!" She held his palm, drool gurgling from her mouth as she wept, "He caught my hairs....harshly.....and said I should bend down..."

"Then...I don't know, my mouth...I- it was not good..." She coughed instinctively, firming her eyes hard, trying to regurgitate as she sobbed, as Subhankar immediately collected her in a hug. 

"I...it was not...I did not lik-like it..."

"What...?" A disgusted expression fell over Anirban's face as he glanced at Indranil. The latter was glaring hard at Subhankar, clearly visible on his face that he was taken aback on being exposed. His body stiffened, as he gritted his teeth and looked here and there discreetly. A weirdly shameless expression was marred on his face, as if he didn't even regret an ounce.

Everyone gasped, unable to believe what they heard, while Subhankar kept on glaring at the later. 

"Indranil..?" Manikant and Somnath gasped together, while his father himself was too stunned to react. 

Tripti exhaled inaudibly, staring at Indranil with wide eyes. 

What?

WHAT? 

He did....what? 

Her lips quivered, as she suddenly recalled whatever he did with her a few moments ago. 

He was a monster. A monster on loose. A total psychopath!

A TOTAL PSYCHOPATH!

"HOW THE HECK IS THIS MAN EVEN IN THIS ROOM?!" Subhankar shrieked, gnawing his teeth with each other. His eyes had turned crimson, as light tears began to collect in them. Indranil's lips quivered, as he repeatedly pressed them together, shivering slightly. His brows knitted sharply.

"Indranil? What is all this Subhankar saying son..?" His father came, jerking his shoulder hard, and so did his friends.

"You are a liar Subhankar! How can he do it?!" One of his friends shouted at him, causing Subhankar and Anirban to snap their gaze at him. Anirban gritted his teeth, "Careful, not a word against Subhankar!"

"FIRST OF ALL YOU DO STUFF AND DARE RAISE VOICE AT US?!" He barked, throwing Indranil a disgusted glare.

"YOU DON'T HAVE ANY OUNCE OF SHAME IN YOU?! HOW DARE YOU?!" 

Indranil stared at Anirban for sometime, and then at Subhankar. His lips started to curve into a light smirk, and then it began to widen gradually. His eyes pitch dark, having a weird sinister shine in it. That smirk turned into a short snicker, and then into a full fledged laughter, causing everyone to look at each other.

Subhankar's eyebrows narrowed at him in confusion, while Anirban looked at Tripti and him, equally perplexed.

Indranil started clapping his hands, "Whoa! Amazing!" He clapped, looking at the duo and laughing, "Subhankar, really....really! I have to bow down to you for real huh?!" 

"How much conveniently you can frame a lie....Just to hide yourself!" He shook his head, causing Subhankar to tilt his head.

A/N

Indranil chup hojaa maine muh tod dena hai tera😀 

I just realized I am too bad in writing commotion scenes T~T

Signing off for today!

Nushkie