visitor?

NOW PLAYING:

You Are Here -- Jhené Aiko

"Caught me slipping, I was tripping in almost gave up."

Sweet sixteen.

That's all that was on her mind.

"I don't really want a party, Asia, i just want some good food to be honest." Aiza said to the phone that sat on her bed next to her.

She had so much homework.

"Really? So you're just gonna go to dinner with your mom or something?" The girl on the other side of the phone asked.

"Yeah. Anyways, how are things with Isaac?"

Asia sat comfortably at her vanity with her notebook in front of her.

"He's so fine." she said twisting her finger in her curls.

"I always knew you liked him."

About to respond, the doorbell rang,
"Yeah whatever. I gotta go I'll call you back,'kay?"

"Okay, love you." Aiza spoke.

"Love you." The brown haired girl was quick to hang up, knowing who was at the door.

Asia stepped into the empty, messy living room and hurried to the front door.

"Yo, what's up?" Isaac walked through.

"Heyy." She flirtatiously said, closing the door behind him.
"Why are you here?".

"Just wanted to see you, i'm not gonna lie." He followed Asia to her room.

"Yeah well you picked the perfect time, my dad's coming home late today." She watched him take off his jacket, looking him up and down.

Her eyes were fixed to him, his clean dreads, his figure, his lips, it had her in a trance.

The tall boy walked closer, the room was so quiet. He let his hand rest on her neck,

"You're so pretty, you know that?" He swept a lock behind her ear.

Asia felt her face become hot, she was melting.

"Thank youu."

She's always been a big flirt but when she got to where she'd want to be she was shy and nervous.

Isaac couldn't hear her, he was distracted by her lips and her batting eyelashes.

He leaned in closer, they were inches apart. Their lips finally met as Isaac leaned into it. The lovesick girl let her hands trail to his back and neck, she craved more from him.

Tears crawled down her tanned skin, she wiped them off as quickly as they came.

The sound of her fingertips tapping on her phone screen were obnoxiously loud, she couldn't care less.

A🫶🏽‼️

Asia
i'm so angry rn
my moms fucking leaving me for my dad again
on my birthday?
like what
bro
i wanted to go to dinner bro
fuck it can we just throw that party?
asiaaaaaa

Aiza typed and typed but with no response, she threw her phone down on the her bed with frustration.

"Isaac." Asia breathed out, pushing him away and getting off the bed.