Chapter 2

2 months later

Dear Diary,
Stefan left. He just left. Elena is sad. I am too. Elena is obsessed with finding him but tbh I don't think she will. Before he left he kissed me because Elena and Damon well you know they got close an so did me and Stefan. I try looking or listening for him but it is no use. I think I'm falling for Stefan Salvatore...........
~ Brianna 💜

I looked up from writing and closed my book sighing. I was way up in the woods. I leaned against a tree and stared. Stefan leaving just hurt even more. I found a new hideout that I think is far enough away from people and I think Stefan came here so I come everyday. I heard a branch break and stood up quickly. Elena came here about a month ago and swore she saw Stefan but she stopped looking and I didn't. I looked and grabbed something out of my bag. I faced where the noise had come from. It was him. Stefan. I finally found him or he found me.

"Stefan" I said shocked that I am actually seeing him here right now. He slowly walking towards me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked looking around then back at me. I tried thinking but it didn't work.

"Looking for you or or waiting for you I guess"I said laughing and looking down. He didn't laugh he just looked at me. I looked up at him and he had no emotion just concern.

"Stefan please come home" I said taking a step closer to him. He shook his head no. I stopped and looked at him.

"Why?" I asked him. He snapped at that and it made me jump.

"Because there is nothing there for me!" He yelled. I looked away and then back at him.

"I'm there..... Elena and Damon are there" I said. He shook his head and walked closer to me.i didn't flinch I didn't move I just looked at him.

"Brianna forget about me don't look for me I don't love you" he said grabbing my face with both hands. My eyes watered and I closed them and a tear fell down.

"I love you" I said looking him in the eye.

"I can't just forget about you because I love you Stefan I'm in love with you!" I said looking him in the eye. He shook his head again. He kissed me lightly then he said something.

"Don't look for me" then he was gone in a blink of an eye. I looked around and freaked out.

"Stefan! Stefan don't leave me! Stefan" I yelled. I cried and finally went home. Elena and Damon were kissing so they didn't see me. I ran upstairs and went in my room. I laid on my bed and looked at my window. I got dressed in PJs and went to bed. In the middle of the night I swear I saw Stefan at my window watching me. I sat up quickly and turned on my light and rushed to the window but there was nothing. I looked but he wasn't there I went back to bed and fell asleep. I swear Stefan was at my window..............................................................