Hajime

Hajime Kokonoi x Fem reader

(BD Koko)
All aged up, 18+

Requested by Aesxpp <3
Hope you like it!!~

KOKO BIRTHDAY POST!!!

Sorry if there are lots of mistakes, the ending is rushed.

Kokonoi finds that there's nothing like doing nothing with you. ♡

_______________

"Faster, Hajime!"

"I'm getting to it [y/n], it's too tight!"

[y/n]'s mother was horrified at what she heard as she eavesdropped on the two teens, opening the door quickly with a tray of snacks and drinks in her hands.

But she sweatdropped to see Kokonoi holding a controller in his hands while [y/n] cheered him on with a big grin.

Well, maybe context was important in this case...

"[y/n] sweetie, I got some refreshments for you and your boyfriend." The woman put the tray down on the small table in her daughter's room.
"And make sure to keep the door to your room open!" She reminded [y/n] with a knowing look making the girl flush.

"Mom...! We're fine, but thanks anyway..." [y/n] was quick to push her mother out of the room and close the door after saying, "And stop thinking like that!"
Knowing exactly why her mom would say such a thing.

Huffing, [y/n] plopped down next to her boyfriend again making Kokonoi nudge her because he had paused the game. "Did she think we were having...—"

the [h/c] girl's face turned red and she grabbed a pillow, hitting him with it to shut him up.

"Alright! Alright, I get it." He chuckled, throwing the pillow somewhere on her bed before wrapping his arms around her waist, getting on top of her while peppering kisses all over her face.
"What's got you so worked up, babe?"

Breathing out to relax her body under his, she hugged back with a noticable smile gracing her features. "Nothing just... Happy you're here."

"I'm happy to be with you too, my baby..." He reciprocated in a soft spoken tone, his siren eyes hovering over her form as he stuck his tongue out playfully. "As much as I'd like to stay for longer I have to go to a karaoke place to catch a traitor~"

"Arghhh.. do you have to...?"
Hearing her pout and seeing her give him a 'you're not allowed to leave' look made his stomach turn in adoration at her adorable behavior.
"Take me with you, Hajime."