Sarah is tasked by Ifrit (Matt) to destroy the Moon Children as part of their plan to perform the Fourth Day Glitch to create an avenue to The Father. The Moon Children themselves transform themselves into their respective bosses as they battle Sarah. Sarah is able to defeat the Odolwa and Goht Moon Children and absorb them as heart pieces, albeit in the case of the latter she required considerable assistance from Rosa. The Gyorg Moon Child, learning from the mistakes of the others, grants Sarah invulnerability and intended to keep her in the boss fight forever, as she lacked the tools (or, masks) needed to actually kill the boss. In the ensuing "battle", Sarah managed to knock herself out of the boss area and fled the area, where she was met by a corrupted Jadusable, who promptly killed her. After being revived and performing the Fourth Day Glitch, Matt reveals he has been aligned with the Moon Children the entire time and that Sarah was little more than a pawn in their scheme. When Sarah finds Ben and Jadusable hiding together in the Clock Tower's sewers, Jadusable admonishes Sarah for simply believing everything she was told, and explained that he was trying to stop the Glitch from being replicated the entire time. He explains that the Moon Children serve The Father in order to twist the world into a nightmare of His creation — but in reality, they are just as clueless as to what He wants as everyone else. He also states that in the interim between Sarah's death and her revival, he killed the Gyorg Moon Child, but his Fierce Deity's blade broke when he tried to kill the final child — the Moonchild wearing Majora's Mask. It is this child who Sarah ultimately fights, after becoming imbued with Jadusable's soul and strength, in the form of Majora's Wrath. The final Moonchild is defeated when Sarah plays the Song of Healing before it, causing it to simply disappear with a screech.

Later, The Father states that in order to protect the world, he is removing all "anomalies" — those who wish to harm, kill, or otherwise upset the natural order. While it is known that this parameter applied to Matt, who was subsequently erased, it is unknown if the Moon Children survived this purge, though all things considered it seems rather likely they were erased too.

Creed and Theories

The Moon Children had two creeds for separate occasions. One was their official creed, and the other was used for initiation ceremonies. The spelling has not been altered.

The Creed

[Participantsmust be wearing their Mask]Ofather, I pledge to youaO mother, I give myself a hundred timesMaythe Moon illuminate our pathWe bare our souls to youTo that whichwill Bring the endEmpower us with your infinite graceMay we recievethe greatest glory of allMay we ascend to the heavens themselvesWeare the Moon's ChildrenWe are mortal angels

The Initiation Creed

Bymy blood, as I draw it hereI dedicate myself to serviceI severe allties of my old lifeThose who birthed me are meaninglessThose whoraised me are hopelessThose who loved me are worthlessI now wear thismask to symbolize my transformationAs a child learns to walk so toowill I learn to fly[Pauseas for the mask ceremony]Withthese words I pledge myself to my new familyThat even though thismask may leave my faceThe scars that symbolize my devotion will neverfadeNow I am truly born

—They had several apocalypse theories, mostly revolving around the year 2012.

Mayan Calendar Prophecy

This is the most popular of the 2012 apocalypse stories, and the one most often referenced in the media and popular culture. The Mayan calendar is quite complex, and is broken up into units called "Kin", "Tun", and "Baktun". The much hyped "13-baktun cycle" is scheduled to be completed 1,872,000 days (or 13 baktuns) after the beginning of their calendar. This period of time is the well knwon Mayan "Great Cycle" of their Long Count calendar and is equal to 5125.36 of our standard years. This is where the date of December 12, 2012 comes from, as the Mayan calendar purportedly began August 11th, 3114 BCE — do the math, and you'll come to the same conclusion as other Mayan scholars. The "end" of the Mayan calendar is 12/12/2012. Hence the 2012 apocalypse scare.

One reason people put so much stock in the Mayan Long Count calendar is that the Mayans were extremely sophisticated mathematicians and stargazers. It is well known that Mayans understood mathematical concepts hundreds of even thousands of years before the rest of the world. The Mayans worked out the seemingly simple concept of zero by around 36 BCE. Inscriptions discovered by archaeologists show the Mayans working with complex sums up to the hundreds of millions. The Mayans also produced extremely accurate astronomical maps and notes — their charts of the movements of the moon and planets are far superior to the maps and charts of any other civilization that was working strictly from observations by the naked eye.

Because the Mayans are known to have worked out a complex and accurate calendar well before "Western civilization", people put great faith in their 2012 apocalypse theory.

Hindu Prophecy

According to Hindu scripture, the "Golden Age of Krishna" is likely to start in 2012. In the "Brahma-Vaivarta Purana", Lord Krishna tells a devotee named Ganga Devi that a Golden Age will come in the Kali Yuga – one of the four stages of development that the world goes through as part of the earth's time cycle — a cycle described in Hindu scriptures. Lord Krishna predicted that this Golden Age will start 5,000 years after the beginning of the Kali Yuga, and will last for 10,000 years.

That may sound like sometime in the distant future, but according to some Hindu researches, the Kali Yuga began on February 18, 3102 BCE. That means there is only a difference of 12 years between the Hindu's beginning of the Kali Yuga and the Mayan's beginning of their "Fifth Great Cycle". Its important to know that the ancient Hindus mainly used a lunar calendar but also used solar calendars — this throws off those of us in the West, as the ancient Hindu time system is vastly different from our own. By either solar or lunar years, we are over 5,000 years into the Kali Yuga and it is time for Lord Krishna's prophecy to happen according to the ancient Hindu scriptures. This may not be a direct reference to 2012, but is so closely aligned to the Mayan and other prophecies, that people lump it in with other "2012 apocalypse" theories.

NASA Predictions

You may be surprised to learn that many 2012 apocalypse believers point to some NASA studies as evidence of the coming endtimes. NASA has released a study of the sun that includes predictions about solar flares, sunspots, and other solar interference that could have a catastrophic effect on life here on Earth. According to the report:

"Many forecasters believe Solar Cycle 24 will be big and intense. Peaking in 2011 or 2012, the cycle to come could have significant impacts on telecommunications, air traffic, power grids and GPS systems. In this age of satellites and cell phones, the next solar cycle could make itself felt as never before."

Some see the fact that this new solar outburst will arrive in 2012 as more than a coincidence — maybe it is further evidence of a catastrophic event in 2012, something that ushers in the 2012 apocalypse.

Luna Prophecy

Dating back to 1998, a Moonchild named Kelbris recieved several whispers from Luna herself. The Order was still young then and Kelbris was the first member to have been talked to by Her. Rather than Ascending him, however, these whispers informed him of how The End will come about. The whispers were brief and vague, detailed below:

"They (unintelligible) break free of the prison"

"Engulf the world"

"Man will be betrayed by its minions and I will be brought down from the sky, consuming everything"

It's worth noting that the number three is reported by Kelbris to have been said numerous times, sometimes in between words, sometimes even between letters so it's assumed that there is some kind of significance there. Kelbris was later found electrocuted - whether it was foul play or an Ascension was never determined. Although transcended, Kelbris' discovery has made him a legendary figure within the Moon Children and much of the Order today is based off of that prophecy.

𓆩♱𓆪A/N: all rights go to original author and the site youshouldnthavedonethat.net!