༒︎Weird symptoms of my research༒︎

Start from the beginning

*Beeping?

-After I saw the shadow this beeping started and it went on for at least half an hour. I tried to find where it was coming from but i couldn't. Maybe it was an alarm? I asked my grandpa about it and he has no idea, nor did he hear anything.

update: i searched up morse code and it sounds EXACTLY like the beeping i heard. But morse code? How could that be?

*I finally got my period?? (06/04/2023)

-It was supposed to be here some days ago. My circle changed. I got it today, on a full moon. Kinda creeped me out.

*I am feeling depressed

-I have suffered with mental illnesses since i was a child, and i was proud to say i had fought them. I hadn't felt the way i do now since i came out of the psych yard.

*My grandma's oxygen device started by itself?(06/04/2023)

-My grandpa came to tell me "good think you remembered to turn on the oxygen. your grandma has been coughing a lot today"... i am 100% sure i did not. "Ummm pa i didn't do that..." i went to check on my grandma almost 20 mins before he came to tell me, because she was coughing a lot. I am certain the machine was off and my grandpa was asleep."...you probably forgot to turn it off in the first place." i told him to not freak him out. But i very much am.

*Sudden pains (07/04/2023)

-These have been very frequent since i started my research. Random sharp pains on my arms, legs, usually my waist and back.

-My mum also told me that she felt something touching her, while in my room. I heard her scream, she seemed very terrified.

*My head is killing me(07/04/2023)

-My migraines have been getting worse. The weird thing is that they start at specific times and places. ex. when i do my research, when i enter my house.

*i feel very hot, but i do not have a fever

*my memory is getting worse

-I told Violet i was sorry for forgetting her birthday yesterday. She said "What do you mean? You wished me happy birthday and also we talked about what cake i should buy." i have no memory of that.

*I feel so dizzy, i almost fainted today, i couldn't walk in a straight line

*coughing (07/04/2023)

-It started when i walked in the house. I went on a walk to forget about what is going on, and the moment i stepped foot in the house i started coughing like crazy.

*My head is going to burst (07/04/2023,11:00pm)

-I literally needed a pain killer, this headache is getting worse. My ears are ringing so much. I will stop researching for today.

*I'm seeing creepypastas, Slenderman and MH everywhere in the internet (08/04/2023)

-It started yesterday when i saw a random comic of Slenderman on instagram, keep in mind i do my research anonymously, so i shouldn't be seeing that there. I then saw MH on tiktok, like alot. And now i got a YouTube notification about creepypasta.

*08/04/2023 the coughing continues.

*Amnesia?(08/04/2023)

-Ok i can't call it amnesia but what the hell is happening to my memory?! Everything is blurry! I don't remember some important things i wanted to write down! I know it was important but what was it?!