#1 INTERMISSION-NEWS

-A little discourse before the ending of season 1!
(Of the series not the book-)

Author notes:

Hello, Fellow Readers!
This is the author, hope you've been enjoying reading the start of the series.

Chapter 3 will be ready soon and will be almost the same length as Chapter 2. So it's gonna be another lengthy chapter.

Soon, the Story will take a turn, the Canon divergence will be more obvious, new characters(that I'll probably introduce sooner or later), more drama, cringe scenes-(Probably)

And more in the future!

||This is very much still the beginning and you're just getting to know Llyra.
Were still in Exposition part.||

______________________

Other books!:
(That connect to this one.)

<Side story book
Titled: Lego Ninjago AU: Oneshot stories.

-There's also a side story book I'm doing in the same universe as this story.

You'll also see there are logs, details and behind the main story dynamics and scenes.

------------------

<The PROLOGUE short book.
Titled: The Before, The Beginning and The Start.

-This will containt the Before all things that happened in the main story.

-I won't say anything about this yet, since it's still in drafts. So I'll let yall think about what stories are gonna be there.

_________________

An announcement and update:

Heya readers, Author here.
So, unfortunately since I'm uploading like 4 books at a time, This upload schedule will moved a while.

Meaning Chapter 4 will take a bit to edit, write and publish.

I'm sorry once again and Hope you understand.

But yes, it is still getting published this week. So be on the look-out cus it might happen tomorrow- (by the time I'm writing this I already have like 500 words-for CH.4)

____________________

Anyways, See ya in the next chapter!

This intermission has been written and will probably be published before Chapter 3.

(Date published: March 27, 2024)

(Edited for Second book mentioned: March 30, 2024)

(Edited again for an announcement on April 8, 2024)