CH-3: THE START OF THE JOURNEY

________________

Hey! Good morning/Afternoon/night
To all of you reading this little note.

Thank you for reading this little story I had in my head for a long while since re-watching the series, Ninjago.

For that. I'll keep on the uploads and supply you with written entertainment of an alternative universe.

There's so many notes I left here, so don't mind them much.

So! Enough chit-chat.

Happy reading!

______________________

(Takes place on Episode 11 of Season 1)

NOTE:
HEYA! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE LAST CHAPTER.
THIS IS THE SAME LENGTH WITH CHAPTER 2.

Text styles:
ITALIC: CHARACTER SPEAKING
BOLD: IMPORTANT
UNDERLINE: AUTHOR NOTES

Reminders:
-Grammar mistakes!
-Canon divergence
-Long chapter

_____________________

"The start of the Journey"

It had been a few days after Lloyd was discovered that he was the one in the prophecy who will become the Legendary Green Ninja. For he was distraught that he will fight with his father which will lead to his death. He hasn't come to terms for that.. And Llyra isn't taking it all too well. She just saw her father and only hang out with him for a couple of hours then out of nowhere they would find out that Her brother.. Will eventually kill their father. That was shocking to say the least. The two was in their own quarters. Trying to take the information in.

To Llyra and Lloyd in a room at the bounty..

Lloyd sits down at a bed.. Looking at the wall. Sighing taking the recent information given to him of what his destiny is composed of.

Llyra noticed her brother down.. So, she tried to cheer him up.

"Brother. Are you alright..?" Llyra asked as she sat down near him. "Ah, I'm alright Lily.." Lloyd exclaimed as she snapped back from staring at the wall not even hiding it very well.

"You can't lie very well. Don't you?" Llyra laughs as she smiles. "It's fine. You can tell everything to me, Dear Brother."

"... It's just that. I'm gonna defeat Father.. That means.. Unaliving him right..?" Lloyd started to explain..

"..I'm not sure about the Unaliving part.. Since it said 'Defeat' not kill." Llyra points out but mow she's also having uncertainty.. Since it didn't specify if their father would die in the battle.

"But if it does.. Then. I'll be killing Father." Lloyd exclaimed his voice became sobbed. "Hey! Hey.. It's alright. Lloyd. Father is alright." Llyra immediately tried to comfort her tearing up Brother.

"Brother. I think Father will state this.. Whatever destiny you might have.. Even defeating him would make him proud of you. You are Father's son. And My Brother." Llyra points out as she hugged him reassuring him whatever comes their Father and herself will always be proud of what he will become.