Incidents? Real or fiction?

Start from the beginning

On July 12th, 1987, police were called to the Elkins' residence in Stirling by David Elkins, who had reported that his eight-year-old daughter Katrina had gone missing. The only possible witness to the disappearance was Katrina's ten-year-old sister Alice, with whom she shared a bedroom. SCPD Sergeant William Hohne reported that the last time Alice saw her sister, she was outside the window "hugging the tall man." According to further statements by Alice, over the previous weeks a man had been coming to the girls' bedroom window at night, where he would tap on the glass, "make faces," and watch the girls. However, police investigators initially dismisses the account as a dream, as the bedroom window was on their house's second story with no support beneath it.

"[Alice] Elkins reported that, on the night of her sister's disappearance, they were again awakened by a tapping on the glass," Sergean Hohne explained, "she heard her sister get out of bed, and have a short conversation. When she didn't hear her sister get back in bed after several minutes, he go up and went to the window, where she saw her sister in the side yard, "hugging the tall man." According to the witness, the man looked at her, grinning, and indicated that she was to come down as well with a "snakey arm." it was at this point that Miss Elkins became extremely frightened, and returned to bed. The tapping continued for several more minutes before it finally ceased."

Alice Elkins' body was never found, and no charges were ever brought regarding the case.

The Suited Demon

Popular guro author Go Waita created almost 230 stories during his 40 year career, most of which featured his most renowned created, the Suited Demon; a tall, slim man in a dark suit who would kidnap, rape, and murder young girls in the woods. During an interview with Hiro Koga in the February 2009 issue Deadly Doom Delights magazine, Waita claimed that he did not create the Suited Demon, and that he was in fact a real creature that he had witnessed murder his seven year old sister as a child. Waita explained to the interviewer that the "real" Suited Demon was not interested in raping his victims, but his editors and publishers insisted on the graphic sex scenes being added.

Waita went on to say that "I tried to draw different things... normal pictures, portraits, even other types of stories... but it always comes comes up... for forty god damn years!" before becoming too agitated to continue and ending the interview. Hiro Koga stated in the printed article that he considered scrapping it completely before receiving a call from Waita insisting that he print the interview in full. Less than a week after publication, Waita burnt his studio to the ground, committing suicide in the process. Because of this, many understandably cast aspersion on the mental sate of Waita during the interview, and therefore dismissed his claims of the origins of the Suited Demon. Some theorists, however, are prepared to accept this as yet another case of a confirmed Slender Man sighting.

A/N:In my opinion, the last 3 incidents are completely fake. There is no proof that any of that has happened.

→The next section is for the incidents that might've happened but we don't know exactly when it happened.

1.A man killed two police officers, and it is said the man worshiped Slenderman.

2.In Cincinnati, a mother says her daughter attacked her due to the influence of Slenderman.

3.Slender Man was reported to have been seen during the reign of Vlad Dracul III in Wallachia. In letters written at the time, concerning slaughters during this reign, there is description of people being taken by "The Tall Man", who lured them in, with arms outstretched.