"Don't swear when you lose ah, no class. Look at the front properly."

He didn't drive 50 metres before Wei Yu shouted, "Big sis* ah, right lane!"

Xiao Di: "Sis your little sis!**"
*[Big sis is similar to my god]
**[Your little sis is similar to your mom in English, basically swearing.]

Me: "......" This relationship's become complicated.

Xi Diao shouted at me, "Sis ah, tell him to shut up, so annoying!"

Me: "I'm used to it."

Them: "......"

Mother bought a puppy to raise, Xiao Di loves pets and he would dote on it using all kinds of methods. In the morning I walked past his room, when I opened the door, I saw him conversing with the puppy, "May I help you? ......No? Ok, Can you help me?" Wearing clothes-ing......

Xiao Di spent his summer vacation at home and whenever he had the time, he would play games. Thus, my mother asked me, "Does he still have hope?"

I haven't spoken when through the open study room door, Xiao Di shouted over, "I know how I'm doing, you guys don't have to worry!"Later, I asked him, "How do you know how you're doing?"

Xiao Di: "Games and studies need to be grasped in two hands, both hands must be strong."

"......"

At night, I went with Xiao Di to walk the puppy. He conversed with the puppy the whole way, "Did you have enough to eat for dinner?"

Puppy: "Woof."

"Not full ah, but I told yo to eat more so why didn't you eat? You're always wanting more later, it's very hard for me!"

I started laughing.

Xiao Di continued, "As long as you stick with me, you'll will flourish in the future."

Puppy: "Woof woof!"

Xiao Di: "That's right! Call me boss."

Puppy: "Woof!"

Xiao Di: "Good! Later I'll teach you how to play games."

Dog: "Woof woof woof!"

Me: "......"

Xiao Di was chatting with his friends and I stood behind him and read it for a while. I saw him typing some: You mum's ( it meant fuck) balabala (completely English). Then the other person sent: It should be your mum......

Xiao Di: "Differences in culture is the most annoying!"

I slapped his head, "Speak with more care."

Xiao Di turned, "Sis, I have the most manners in my class."

"I don't believe you."

"It's true, I never say fuck, I only say shit."

I was speechless, there's not much difference between the two.

I went to the supermarket with Xiao Di and Taehyung. Although we rarely went together, but it is always a soul stirring experience.

Taehyung : "You push the cart."

Xiao Di: "Do you think that young master, I, is made for pushing carts?"

Taehyung : "That's true, alright, then you sit in the cart."

Xiao Di: "You go die, go die!"

I pushed the cart between them and walked away.

When buying fruit, Xiao Di: "They have the most summer fruits, sis let's buy a lot okay?" Taehyung: "People who don't need to pay themselves don't hurt when talking."