Phoenix Guild 11.0 | April Assignment

Start from the beginning

POINTS

You earn points when you read, and reading certain books will give you an added bonus! The member with the most points will get an honorable mention on the Reader of the Month Leaderboard. (Please only read books from club members who are active and not on hiatus or in probation.)

New Chapter (at least 4 quality comments per chapter): 0 points per chapter

Intermediate Chapter (at least 4 quality comments per chapter): 0.5 points per chapter

Normal Chapter (at least 4 quality comments per chapter): 1 point per chapter

VIP Chapter (at least 4 quality comments per chapter): 1.5 points per chapter

Staff Chapter (at least 4 quality comments per chapter): 2 points per chapter

Partner Chapter* (at least 4 constructive comments per chapter + 1 constructive outline comment per chapter OR at least 10 quality comments): 3 points per chapter

Club Book of the Month Chapter (at least 4 quality comments per chapter): 3 points per chapter

BONUS - Discord Book of the Month Chapter (at least 4 quality comments per chapter): 3 points per chapter (See server for details. These will not count for the minimum assignment requirements.)

*NOTE: We cannot guarantee you will receive a partner each month, if at all, but the best chance of getting constructive feedback is to give it to other people as well.

PARTNERS

If you like a member's story, you can ask them to be your partner. Partnering with another member will ensure you receive reads. You may have a maximum of three partners.

To ask someone to partner with you, leave an inline comment in your section under "Partners" and politely tag them with your request! If someone refuses, please respect their decision.

Any reads and comments made before a partnership is formed will not count as partner chapters.

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

BOOKS

To see all stories sorted by genre, please see the chapter "Member Books."

Club Book of the Month

Please welcome the author of April's Book of the Month, Miya Hikari! Not only has Miya been featured dozens of times across Wattpad, but Whisper of Blade also made the shortlist for the 2022 Watty Awards. If you decide to follow the adventures of Minerva Pyroline, please remember to keep you comments respectful as admirable representatives of Astania! 

✎Username: MiyaHikari 
Nickname: Miya Hikari
Book: Whisper of Blade
Genre: High Fantasy, Romance, Action, Mystery
Mature: 16+
Trigger Warnings: Violence, gore, and PTSD.
Logline: What do you do when everyone seems to want you dead? Kill them first, of course.

When making reports for this story, you do NOT have to tag the author.

Interested in being the Book of the Month for May? The member with the most points from March and April combined will have the chance to be featured!

Remember to join our Discord server, The Writer's Hoard, for access to the Discord Book of the Month for bonus points! Find the invite link on our profile.