'Should I give him a little wake up punch?' Athanasia thought as Ethan let out a sigh, Athanasia snapped out from her thoughts as she looked at Ethan and spoke with a low tone.

"Ehem, Excuse me..."

"You're excused." Ethan replied back shortly.

"..."

"..."

Athanasia looked at Ethan who raised his one eyebrow in confusion, did he say something weird?

"Woowerrs..." Athanasia sighed as she shook her head, she slowly raised her hands up to punch Claude but suddenly-

Slip.

A chocolate slipped out of her sleeve. OH SHIT! It was the chocolate that she put in her sleeve in the morning!

?!!?

Bounce.

The chocolate fell down on Claude's head causing him to wake up as he slowly opened his eyes. Athanasia was in shock as she immediately lowered her hands down.

Ethan was just standing there watching all this happen as Athanasia put hands on Claude's stomach.

"S...sleep tight..." What on earth was she doing?! "Th...The moon smiles down on you. goodbye to the day, the baby smiles at the stars too. Tomorrow will bring a brighter morrow So, dream A pretty dream and sleep tight my child."

Claude stared at Athanasia who was crying on the inside, she looked weird with her arms raised up, right?

"What song was that?" Claude asked.

"A song to say 'Bye-bye' to bad dreams." Athanasia said happily as she sighed in relief on the inside while she replied back to Claude.

"Good morning papa!" Athanasia beamed, Claude paused and looked at Athanasia.

"It's not morning." Claude shortly said as Athanasia cursed in her mind at Claude...This guy was a total jerk.

"Then good evening!" Could he stop being such a stick in the ass?

"Felix sent you In, am i right?" Claude asked as Ethan replied back now.

"No, he pushed us in." Ethan didn't even hesitate to say the truth as he was being honest with his words, to annoy Claude who looked at Ethan, It was a payback after all.

Athanasia smiled through the pain...her big brother would be the death of both of them...

Claude sighed as he brushed his hand in his hair and slightly pulled them back, he got up and that followed his upper body that was visible to be even more revealed than it already was causing Athanasia to flinch.

Ethan crossed his arms in front of his chest as he scoffed, can this guy have some deecady or Shame?!

"I should tell them to prepare our dinner here." Claude said as Athanasia averted her eyes...this guy seriously didn't have any Shame at all.

._._._.

The three of them were sitting in the dinning table. Ethan was silent all this time that Athanasia was questioning whether her big brother was shy or just plain didn't like to talk, or He just rather to not talk to Claude.

'That's relatable, I don't want to talk to him too.' Athanasia said sighing as she looked at Ethan who had a frown on his face.

Ethan grumbled slightly as he leaned on the chair he was sitting on, Claude raised his eyebrows and stared at Ethan who was whining.

"I don't want to eat these, I'm not even hungry." Ethan spoke as he protested that he didn't wanted to eat the food, he poked the meat in front of him on the table as Athanasia looked at his brother with a wide smile.