Orion was just happy that he decided to take an DNA test for them, the results should be in Monday. It was why he wanted to send them with Celine in case he got their hopes up but Sina literally begged to stay and he folded faster than they believed he would have.

"Good-morning baby boy, and little miss attitude,"

Kasim let out a chuckle, "morning' pretty boy, and Ry,"

Ry shouted good morning, seeming to never use his inside voice—Ka'Sina looked to Orion with a mug, "I don't have no attitude," she said with quite literally an attitude.

"And?" Kasim asked, turning his head to look at her.

Ka'Sina smiled, "good-morning Mr.Orion," her smile dropped when Kasim faced forward again.

Orion snickered, "it's quiet, where's the ladies?"

"Nala got booked for a wedding in Chicago, they flew her out there—and they don't travel alone so Zuri went with her," Kasim answered, "they tried saying bye to you but we noticed your do not disturb sign on, they said they'll call you,"

He nodded, "they just be on the go like that?'

"Basically," he began to plate the food, "Nala always booked and getting flown out, and with Zuri's fan base she do little meet and greets wherever they go, or whatever that social media shit entails,"

They sat the kids down and told them to go wash up for breakfast, as soon as they were out of eyesight Orion had walked behind Kasim and placed a kiss in the crook of his neck. He felt Kasim shake his head but he didn't move him or stop him, "you cut your hair?"

"Do it look like it?" Kasim asked, "nigga—you see it's cut,"

Orion laughed, "nigga—let me get to the compliment, I was saying that to say that I noticed—you've been meaner than usual,"

"I'm sorry," Kasim sighed and faced him, "I'm waiting though,"

"On what?" Orion teased, pecking his lips.

Kasim stared at him blankly, "you about to piss me off,"

"You look handsome baby," he told him, Kasim only rolled his eyes and muttered a thanks before turning back to plating the food, "such a brat,"

Hearing the doorbell go off, Orion decided to take the plates to the table and make the drinks while Kasim went to answer it. The kids soon came running down the stairs and in walked Andrew, Ashley, and Asher—Orion stood and instinctively pulled Kasim behind him. Today was their date day and he didn't have time for any more of Kasir's kids to throw him off track. He'd probably lay all of their asses out today, especially when Kasim had been in better mood this morning than he had for the past two or so days.

"Woah nigga," Asher stepped back—his gold grills showing when he spoke, "we just here to check on our brother,"

Orion frowned, "aye bitch—don't call me no nigga," he looked his bright ass up and down.

"My dad was black, I can say what I want," he mugged him back, "who the fuck is this nigga?"

Kasim couldn't grab Orion's arm fast enough before he had swung and knocked the fake ass grill out of Asher's mouth, "you ain't about to hit him Asher," Kasim shoved him back seeing him indeed about to hit Orion, "and he's my nigga, you got a problem?"

Quad [MxWxWxM]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें