"Mein kyu kahu apse ki mein ye shadi kyu kar rahi hu... Aur ye aap kiss rishte ki duhai de rahe hai mujhe vo rishta Jo apne khud toda tha mujhe apni zimmedari ka naam dekar jisse apne khud khatam kar diya tha ye kehkar ki ab hamare bich kuch nahi bas dushmani hai" she asked in her anger filled voice

"Mei Manta hu meine tumse ye kaha tha par bondita uss baat ka mujhe bohot pachtava hai mein Manta hu meine tumhara dil dukhaya aur iss baat ke liye meine tumse maafi mangi thi na aur ab bhi mangta hu par please ye shadi mat karo mei nahi jee paunga tumhar bina"Anirudh said  in a pleading tone

Bondita's own eyes filled with tears listening to him. She can't see him like this. He doesn't deserve this much pain she is giving to him but she can't help it she is too helpless to do anything. 

"Mujhe kuch nahi sunna barrister babu mei ja rahi hu" saying she pushed him a little and started to leave

When she feels his arms pulling her back towards him and this time not so softly he pinned her against the wall thinking no matter what he will not let her go. He will not let their relationship break like this because of some third person. He will not let anyone separate them.

"Ye kya kar rahe hai aap" she said shouting but it came out as a whispered, She could feel his breath on her neck, his lips were so close to her ear almost like kissing it 

He was so close to her, his legs were tangled with her in such a way that it made difficult for her to even move them a inch. The proximity she was feeling right now was unexplainable. Her  heartbeat starts raising like a speedy train feeling him so close to her skin.

"Tumhe yaad dila Raha hu ki tum sirf ANIRUDH ROY CHAUDHARY KI HO" He said with a dark and thick voice which made her shivered at her place. 

His other hands fingers were at her bare waist caressing it sensually trying to measure the shape of her waist curve. making her breath go heavy she closed her eyes tightly in pleasure feeling his other hand's fingers torturing her waist, thanks to god he was holding her otherwise she would have fall on her knees.  

Anirudh who noticed her reaction smirked at her.

"Bondita ek baat yaad rakhna mei tumhe khud se alag nahi Jane dunga chahe kuch bhi ho jaye ye mera wada hai tumse" He said his voice held a different kind of passion and promised that held a determination of he will do it what he was saying.

And listening to him somewhere a hope get rise in bondita's heart that they can be together again he will not let them separate. 

He removed his holds from her hands and the other hand from her waist stopping his sweet torture and untangled their legs making a space between them so that she can go. But bondita didn't realise it the effect of his proximity didn't leave her mind yet her mind was still processing his words.

"Abhi agar tum thodi der aur ruk gayi na jaan toh Mere iraade badal jayenge aur phir mei tumhe jaane nahi dunga badme shikayat mat karna" He said chuckling seeing his effect on her

Bondita came out of her thoughts her face was all red her breath was still heavy. She immediately ran from their at the speed of light without even glancing at him.

Anirudh saw her figure going going out of his sight and he chuckled again remembering their moment.

"Iss baar meine tumhe jaane diya bondita par agli baar nahi jaane dunga hum dono sirf ek dusre ke hai aur mei kisi teesre ko hamare beech nahi aane dunga" He said his eye get darkened, his voice held a different kind of fitoor and his facial demeanour get changed into something which has the power to destroy anything. 

________________________

It's been one week to that day and now only three days are left for bondita's marriage. She didn't go to court from that day as she was not allowed to go out of the house because of her marriage. And these days too she didn't get the chance to talk to her soon to be husband because of  Thakuma's strict rules and now she has lost all the hope, she had accepted her fate that now they will never be able to be together again.