No one Else can Know

If Weasel asked bout Oscar and Morris they knew they were done. And if the government found out that I don't have real custody of my unborn child they are throwing It in a orphanage.
So I told Spot no one outside of the newsies can know bout my pregnancy. And they can't know I was taken advantage of etheir. And if my child looks anything like the delanceys I'm dead. If weasel finds out. I'm dead etheir way.
*time skip*
I am now near my due date, luckily I found out im having a girl so It won't look like them so much I hope. Spot and I can get married like he promised and we can have the baby and raise It ourselves. With the help of everyone else.
Weeks went by I gave birth to my daughter Vanessa Conlon. And me and Spot are Married now.
I'm officially Mrs Conlon. But let's flash back to me in the hospital with Vanessa as a newborn.
" oh Spot she looks just like me." I said holding her.
He almost blew the cover.
" and she doesn't look anything like--"
I looked at him.
" me! Nothing like her father."
I sighed in relief and facepalms.
*Back in the present*
Vanessa is now a toddler and we have free Newsies of our clan babysitting all the ones we trusted with her anyway.
And that was Davey, Race, Jack and Cructhie. And me and Spot made Race the godfather, and Jack and Davey and Cructhie were uncles.
*time skip*
Vanessa is now ten years old.