Shocking News

I ran and hugged Spot he spinned me around.
"Baby girl now why are you cryin?" He asked me.
"Skittery said something rude... About me to the other boys.... And Race challenged me to a poker game and accidentally wacked me in the stomach." I said.
"Ella darling, Skittery is stupid, second of all I'm sure Race didn't mean to." Spot said.
I sniffled.
"Now baby stop crying okay? Your okay." He kissed me and brought me back inside.
"Skittery." Spot tapped his shoulder which made him jump.
"Y-yeah spot?" He said.
"Aplogize to Ella for sayin It was her time of da month." Spot said.
"I-I-I'm sorry Ella ..." Skittery said.
"It's okay..." I said.
"Uh Spot....." I said to him.
"Yes my love?" Spot said turning to me.
"You remember when you saved me from the Delancey brothers...." I said.
"Yeah?"
"Well there's more to that story before you came with Jack and Davey...." I said.
"Tell me my Queen." Spot said all ears.
"Well... Um... There was another time I ran into them only none of youse newsies were there to help and well ... They kinda had their way with me" I started to cry again, as I saw Spots eyes widen in anger.
"I tried to tell you that night they weren't done with me yet but now I think they got what they came for...." I said through sobs.
"What's that?" Spot asked raising an eyebrow.
"I'm pregnant...." I began crying harder.
"Oh god Ella.... Ssh ssh it's okay..." He pulled me into a hug. Then all the newsies started piling in.
"What's wrong with Ella?" Skittery asked.
"Yeah is she okay?" Race asked.
Everyone gazed at me in fear and alarm.
Then Jack walked in they all shut up.
I explain to Jack the story and He and Spot. Went out to find the Delancey brothers and personally beat the tar out of them.
Then Race walked over to me.
"Is that why you were so sensitive when I fell on youse? I'm really sorry Ella ..." Race said.
"It's okay ..." I said bawling.
"Aaw Ells it's gonna be okay..." Race said hugging me.
Then hours later Spot and Jack came back.
"You won't have to deal with those jerks anymore sis." Jack said patting my head.
"Yeah darling it's over now." Spot said.
"What do you mean "it's over now?" You didn't kill Em did you jacky?" I asked.
"We had to he harmed you in a way that's never forgiven." Spot said.
I go upstairs to my room and cries.