Chapter 8

❝𝑺𝒖𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅❞

Kyle's eyes widened as he breath in and breath out, he pulled off his suit quickly and throw it away as he opened the car door and carried Rianne ...he drop her in and closed the door.

"What a waste"he said and unbuttoned his White shirt as he throw it away and walk to the other side of the car.

He entered and started the car as he drive out of the place.

"Where are you taking me to?"Rianne ask starring at his face through the mirror

"To your home "he said and she wiped her mouth with her dress.

"Ewww .. irritating"Kyle scoffed as he look at her through the front mirror.

"What's irritating?"she ask.

"Nothing really,. I was just talking to myself"he said rolling his eyes stylishly as he turned the stirring speedily and Rianne gasped.

"Please be careful with the drive, "she said and he smiled.

"At your service Boss ma'am"he replied and increase the speed.

*****

RC Company••

They arrived the company and Kyle locked all the door automatically as he came out of the car.

The driver was standing in front of the garage when Kyle approach him.

"Come on do you know the CEO'S House?"Kyle asked and he nodded .

"Come on you are needed"Kyle added and walk to the nearby tap as he started washing his messy face.

The driver started walking to the car and Kyle followed as they entered the car together.

"Drive"Kyle said and he started the car.

"Umm what happened to the CEO?"he ask.

"She is sick , just drive to her house"Kyle said and he nodded as he drive out of the company.....

Rianne was already fast asleep when they arrived her home.

The driver came out of the car and opened the door for her.

Kyle came out too and walk round as he carried her out of the car ( In his arms)

Rianne rest her head on his chest as he carried her to the building.

"Wait, what happened!"One of the guards asked as Kyle tried entering the house.

"She is sick and I wanna take her in"he replied.

"And who are you?"The other ask.

"I'm her manager, here is my ID card"he said showing them his ID on his br**st pocket..

They shift from the way and he carried her in as he started walking to the couch..

He looked around and see the stairs.

"I can't believe my CEO lives in this kind of place"he said and started climbing the stairs, throughout he could see how neat everywhere is, neat and refreshing.

He started carrying her upstairs even though he don't know where her room is.

A maid was just coming out of her room when she sighted them.

"Hi"Kyle said and she froze on her spot.

"Hi, who are you??"she ask and he looked around.

"I'm the CEO'S Manager, please can you show me her room?"he ask and she swallowed.