⸻ THIRTY-THREE ⸻

Start from the beginning

It's my first time attempting to take a sexy picture, and I never realized how complicated the ordeal is. Nudes are hard, and I have all the respect in the world for the women who do it regularly. It's so much simpler for men... Lex removed his towel, snapped his junk, sent it, and it was enough to make me weak in the knees. I can't be so carefree about it.

As I go, I keep the best pictures and delete the ones I never want to see again. After maybe twenty minutes of my laborious photoshoot, I decide I won't do better. I have five shots to go by, one of which I like a lot more than the others. I'm angled slightly to the side, the kimono falling off one of my shoulders with my hand on my hip. The pink ensemble is very much visible, and the phone partially hides my face.

Do you have a moment? I message him, my thumbs trembling a little. With my legs crossed in the middle of the bed with all my purchases, I wait, biting my nail. What am I doing? I've seen too many stories of revenge porn to be doing this. Even for Lex.

His answer is simple and efficient. I do.

Alright, I can do this. Just an eye for an eye. Tits for tats. Or rather, tits for dick.

No screenshot, I send, preparing myself mentally.

Before he can ask what I mean, I select the picture I chose. My heart is beating so fast that I wonder if I can die of a heart attack at twenty-six. The moment I hit the send button, a shiver runs up my arm to die in my chest. This goes against all of my beliefs, my education, and my comfort zone.

Everything stills as I wait, and when the seen logo appears, all my fears become too loud. The fuck am I doing? He won't like it. I look ridiculous. I count to twenty internally and then delete the picture for both of us. Shortly after, he starts typing. With each second that passes, my anxiety grows more intense.

When I picked Wednesday to bring you home, I thought it would be a nice, reasonable day in the middle of the week. I should have gone with Monday. You're stunning in that.

Relief floods me, and I let out a heavy sigh, my shoulder collapsing as the tension leaves my body. I'm still trying to decide which one I should wear for Wednesday, I send, feeling mischievous.

I half-expect it when he calls, so I pick up, acting innocent. "Yes?"

"Maybe you should send me more pictures, so I can help you choose."

"Nice try, but no. This was a teaser. I bought about half the shop, and you'll get some sweet surprises in all that, as promised." I lie back on my bed over some panties and bras.

"Fuck, Andrea," he groans. "You have to stop making me hard like this when you're not here to take care of it."

"You're a big boy. Take care of it yourself."

"I have been. I don't think I've ever fucked my fist so much in my life. Maybe in my teen years, but I'm not even sure."

"Have you jerked off thinking of me?" I ask, almost honored by the thought.

"Is it weird?"

"Lord, I hope not. I've been putting Idris through overtime since I met you."

Lex lets out another groan, and I press my knees together, feeling like a temptress. I'm enjoying all this buildup immensely, this anticipation, this tension...

"And what were you thinking of as you made yourself come with me on your mind?" he asks, the low tone of his voice somehow finding its way straight to my clit.

I bite my lip, running my fingertips over the delicate lace of my panties, then up to graze an erected nipple. For the second time this weekend, I'm tempted to try phone sex with him. Given how slex-deprived I am, I'd come in no time, panting and trembling. However, I also want Wednesday to be mind-blowing.