⸻ THIRTY-TWO ⸻

Start from the beginning

"Can I be united now?" he asks, almost politely. I'm not sure I'm ready to give up on my empowering moment yet. And I don't have to be, since a glimpse down informs me he's already getting hard again.

"Where's your wallet?"

His head falls on the pillow with a curse. "It's in my jacket, in the car."

Shit.

I don't have any condoms, and although Tamika probably has some in her room, I don't want to sneak in to get one. But I'm really in the mood for some bondage slex right now.

"If you untie me, I'll go get it," Lex offers. I scrunch my nose, refusing to wait that long. He makes me greedy like that.

Especially since wearing a condom is only a formality at this point. He's clean, I'm clean, and we're exclusive for the time being. My IUD is all we need, really.

The idea of taking him inside of me without the latex barrier becomes incredibly tempting. I want us to be as close to him as humanly possible. It's like a grand gesture, and this is the night for leaps of faith.

I look at him with a flirtatious smile and lift myself to get on top of him. To ease his confusion, I kiss him tenderly as I ground on him with his hardened length docked between my folds.

I align his shaft at my entrance, reveling in the sensation of his round tip on my wet opening. He finally understands what I have in mind.

I'm about to lower myself on him when what looks like panic overtakes him. "Wait! I'm not doing this tied up," he blurts out.

Oh, right... For the first time ever, he's about to have unprotected sex. He should get to do it on his own terms. I untie his right hand first, which he rests at my hip once it's free. As soon as I'm done, he pulls me in for a long and thorough kiss. While I love having him tied up, the feeling of his hands caressing and fondling my curves is also incredible.

His kiss, his embrace, and his eagerness entrance me so much that I barely realize when he rolls us around. It is only when he reaches for his erection between us that I notice the change of position.

I moan when the tip of him meets my damp folds. It's as though the surrounding air turns electric, and the earth stops spinning. Something meaningful is about to happen, and time itself has gone still.

"Are you sure?" he asks.

With a confident smile, I nod and give him a reassuring peck on the lips. I adore how anxious he is about this.

The pressure of his round head increases slowly, and then comes the heavenly awareness of his shaft filling me gradually. He takes his time, savoring it. And there is so much to be savored...

I never noticed how different the sensation was before, but it's all I can think of now. The artificial sleekness of the latex is gone, so it's all him—the shape of his head, the sinuous veins, the warmth, the satin-like skin... It's so much more organic, so intimate.

"Fuck, this is amazing," he grunts roughly. "You feel so good."

"You too..."

Muffling a desperate moan into the humid crook of his neck, I spread my legs wider, demanding more. Lex lowers down, and the entirety of him sinks into me. Then he begins a sensual roll of his hips, filling and emptying me with a maddening fervor despite his slow pace. Already, pleasure grows within me, the promise of its heights making me fear I might lose myself tonight. Beneath him, I arch my hips in rhythm with his and lift my knees higher to his sides. With my hands, I explore the firm shapes of his back, following its tense muscles, sometimes remaining on his round ass, inviting him to go deeper. I can feel the voluptuous movements of his body, and it makes me crazy. He has some sweet moves for a white boy.