"Oh, ha ha my bad, Godfrey what is this you are doing that's how the game is I will yell at you while you yell back"he said smiling and trying to cover up.

"Okay I should yell at you back?"Godfrey asked and he nodded, the workers started waiting to watch the game.

"Okay ...you are very stupid!!!"Godfrey yelled and his eyes widened but he buried it with a round of laughter, ....he wanted to say something when the door to the office opened and Rianne came out.

"Everyone back to work!"she said and everyone faced their table.

"Umm Boss... ma'am"Kyle said standing up but she lift her hand up gesturing him to stop as she walked out of the company.

"Oh no, boss ma'am is leaving without me, what I did is that bad??"Kyle said as he started crying and covering his face with his palm.

"What happened?, You are crying"Godfrey said.

"Stop asking me questions Jerk!!!"Kyle yelled and everyone look at him again.

"I'm mean this time around"he mumbled and continued his fake cry.

********.

Nicki's Home>>

Rianne's car arrived Nicki's home and she came out immediately , she rushed to the door and started knocking.

Nicki opened the door and she sighed.

"Hi"Nicki said.

"Can I come in?"Rianne ask and she nod as she opened the door fully.

Rianne entered the house and walk to the couch as she fall on it tiredly.

"What's wrong Rianne, you are supposed to be in work what are you doing here?"Nicki ask walking to the couch as she sit down too.

Rianne didn't say anything, she just bite her lips starring at the television blankly and Nicki sighed.

"Can you speak to me at least"she said.

*******

Brad's X.

Brad entered his office as he started scattering things on the table, he started roughing his hair as he destroy things angrily.

"Sir"Mark said entering the office and he looked up.

"I wanna be alone please"He replied and finally sit down as he placed his hands on his jawl.

A message popped into his phone and he brought it out immediately as he see a message from unknown.

📲You should know that I'm not cool, for what you make my Boss passing through, I will show her the video and the conversation of you and the so called Angel.

He finished reading it and drop the phone, and at once he already knows who sent the message.

"Kyle, you recorded the video to snatch my woman away, how smart of you then let's see who will beg, I won't show up for at least a week , you think you can threaten me with a mere video?"He said and placed his hands on his jawl.

"But come to think of it, if I'm mad that Rianne is with him, what about me I'm also cheating and if she founds out it's gonna hurt her feelings"he muttered and started tapping his finger on the table repeatedly.

"No way I'm giving up, afterall I don't love her I'm just after her wealth and fame, since she loves me from the dept of her heart, she will be the one to come ask for forgiveness afterall I wasn't the one who wronged her"he said and rolled his eyes.

The door opened and Carolyn entered, he look up immediately.

"What, you didn't go to work?"he ask raising his brow and she sighed.