Chapter 21: Meeting the mother-in-law to be

"I'm done now" l said after brushing his hair leaving it neatly combed. He stood up smiling and kissed my forehead.

"Thanks, so how are you going to contact your mother? Are you calling her using a phone?" I snorted when he said that.

"Really Ethan, calling mother nature using a phone" l said laughing.

"Umm so a spell?" He asked again.

"Wait here, I'm going to Ellen's room" l said that and teleported to her room. I knocked her door and heard a faint come in so l entered. I saw her sitting on her bed reading a book.

"Good morning" l said, smiling l sat at the edge of her bed.

"I came here to take the rose l left yesterday. When are we going shopping?" I said

"It's over there, l watered it few minutes ago. Will go in the evening, you look beautiful" she said after closing her book.

"Thanks, you too look beautiful too. I have to go now, Ethan is waiting for me so bye." I said standing up to take the rose. She nodded smiling and l teleported back to my room.

"That was quick, does Ellen know what you are?" Ethan asked when l got back, l nodded putting the rose on the table.

"That's not fair, l was supposed to be the first one to know" he said pouting like a spoilt brat.

"Stop pouting and come over here" l said, he came forward.

"Wow that's amazing, l've never seen a rose like that. Did you make it?"

"Yes and that's how am going to reach mom." He nodded after l said this. I closed my eyes and thought of mom.

'mom wherever you are can l see you today, Ethan also wants to see you.' l said in my heart and opened my eyes.

The rose started glowing brighter and brighter that we covered our eyes before opening them again when the light dispated revealing my gorgeous mother in a green gown that had gold flakes on it's end, it was pairing with the red rose crown in her loose long black hair that is the same height as mine.

Ethan looked at her and then me before looking back her again with amazement.

"You look like twins, all this time l was seeing mother nature....  oh sorry.... I have been seeing daughter nature everyday. Wow this is amazing you look the same age as your mother and on top of it you look like her duplicate." Ethan said, he was right, l really look exactly like mom.

I hugged mother feeling so happy seeing her after a few days. I missed her hugs and the lovely smell of nature. I broke the hug.

"I have missed you so much Emerald, how have you been doing?"

"I've been doing fine, l missed you too mom" l said before she turned to look at Ethan.

"Nice to finally meet you personally Mother nature" Ethan said bowing and mom nodded smiling.

"Me too son-in-law". She said and Ethan smiled hearing what she said.

"Thank you for creating the most beautiful lady who is now my beloved mate." Ethan said which made me blush. We sat down at the sofas in the bedroom.

"I never thought one day I would be seeing you, it's really my honour. I still can't get over the fact that you look similar, l mean am amazed by the fact." Ethan said.

"I had seen you already before you even met with my daughter"mother said smiling sweetly.

"Mom, there is someone who l thing would be really happy to see you today. Can l call her?" I said coz l probably know that Ellen will be really happy to see her, mom nodded.

"I will be right back." I said and teleported to her room. Knocking on her door l heard her say come in.

"Ellen, there is someone l want you to meet and l know you'll be happy to see her" I said, without giving her time to answer l held her hand and teleported back to the room.

"Hey take it slow l am not even rea........." She didn't finish speaking when she froze seeing mom. She stood there frozen her mouth open because of the shock.

I cleared my throat and started the introduction. "Mom this is Ellen, Ethan's sister and my soon to be sister-in-law. Ellen this is my mother, Mother nature."

"What! You mean your mother is her, she looks like you and you say she is mother nature. I had imagined that mother nature would be beautiful but I never thought she would really be your duplicate, no wonder why you're so beautiful." Ellen said in one breath when she recovered from the shock.

Mom chuckled at her behaviour. "I also reacted the same way you did because of how similar they look and trust me am still digesting it." Ethan said, mom and l chuckled at their reaction.

"Nice to meet Mother nature" Ellen said bowing in respect.

"Nice to meet you too dear." She answered smiling.

"You're so beautiful like an angel just like Emerald. The only difference is the eyes." Ellen said, she is right. The only difference between me and mom is that l have green eyes whilst she has blue crystal eyes but the rest head to toe we're completely identical.

"You too are beautiful, you two took the resemblance of your mother"Mom said, l frowned upon hearing what she said.

"You knew their mother?" I asked curiously and she nodded her head.

"How can I not know the brave Camilla, and wise queen of the vampires. I am sure your parents must be proud of you and your development." Mom said and l just oh'ed understanding what she said.

We spent time before mom went back. Ethan and Ellen showed me their parents grave and offered flowers, l saw the late King and Queen's chamber.

They really took most of the features from their mother, Queen Helena. I heard she was strong and brave. She fought bravely beside her mate, king Nathan but sadly they both died.

Ethan today took a day off, they showed me the ancestors hall where all the ancestor's statues were and portraits. I was amazed by the kingdom's history.

______________________________

A/N

Please vote and comment.

Love y'all readers 💞

AverySJM

⭐💞⭐💞⭐💞⭐💞⭐💞⭐