I walked over to the section and security let me in. As I made my way over to him the one dancer was tryna get his attention bad but he was ignoring her hard. I could see clear as day what he was doing on his phone in the mirror behind him. This fool was watching a video of us fucking.

Man I'm going home to my bitch! He said as he was getting up.

Are you? I asked smiling. I don't know if it was the liquor or my coochie talking but I wanted this man.

I was just thinking about you.

I see! I smirked point to his phone. He looked a bit embarrassed.

You drunk? He questioned sitting back down. I sat in his lap and he smiled.

Not drunk but just a lil tipsy. You coming home to me tonight?

Wanna leave right now?

I promised D I'd stay plus I didn't drive.

Where they at?

Out there at our section I had ordered some food.

Oh Ight! I'm bouta handle this meeting he said looking straight his whole demeanor changed. He licked his lips than looked back at me. It was something about his whole drug dealer aura that turned me on.

Okay!

Yo that nigga be here which means his spot is up and open. Some dude said coming and sitting next to us.

Tell team A I said move in and take it all! He said as he took a long puff of his weed while his eyes was locked and loaded at someone.

Heard you! The guy said before getting up.

Ima come get you when I'm done. He said as he was still looking straight.

Okay. I got up and he pulled me back standing up. "Aye!"

What?

You looking sexy as fuck tonight. Ain't no take backs we leaving together.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and creased the back of his head as I looked into his eyes. Yup I was drunk. "I love you!" He bit his bottom lip looking me in my eyes. "I love you more!" He leaned in and kissed me. I smiled and let go of him and walked away heading back into my section. The food was just coming out. Everybody was dancing laughing and talking having a great time.

Whew you go? Chante asked looking at me as I sat back down.

Just In the back. I smirked.

Mmmhm!

What?

Oh nothing! Was Hendrix back there? She asked smirking.

Shut up but no he wasn't. I laughed picking up my drink. We took a few more shots and sang happy birthday to D as the clock striked 12.

You ready? Carter asked coming over to the section with this dumb ass goofy look on his face. Everybody looked at me surprised.

I'll see y'all tomorrow! I smiled getting up. I grabbed his hand and left the club with my husband. I was drunk but I wasn't tore up. Only thing that was getting tore tonight was this kitty.

I laughed and giggled wrapping my arms around his neck as we reached the inside of the house. "Here drink some water!" Carter laughed handing me a bottle.

I'm not thirsty I don't need that, take this off!

Your drunk Asia.

No I'm not! Come on! I kissed his lips grabbing his jacket.

Yeah you are sober up.

So what you don't wanna fuck?

Not like this! Not while you drunk! I don't want you doing anything you gonna regret in the morning.

I'm not gonna regret anything come on! I rolled my eyes cause now I was getting aggravated.

If you really want me you'll wait until your not drunk anymore....

I'm not fuckin drunk!

Here some water!

I DON'T FUCKIN WANT NO FUCKIN WATER, I WANNA HAVE SEX WITH MY FUCKIN HUSBAND!

Asia....

WHAT? You been acting strange since you got out of jail! Like what is it? Am I not attractive to you? Did I ruin my body from having a baby? Am I not beautiful anymore? You cheated on me and now you don't wanna have sex with me?

It's not that...

Then what is it Carter? Obviously it's something you stepped out on me and I can't get over that and I want to do bad but now I see it's clear you just don't want me. LEAVE!

Asia!

LEAVE MY HOUSE NOW CARTER! I yelled through my tears. I was extremely upset and emotional. I wiped my tears from my face and pushed past him going upstairs slamming my door to my room. I couldn't help it I broke down so hard.