The head maid was shocked as she took one step back, she looked at Ethan first and then Felix who suddenly leaned in and picked Ethan in his arms, He somewhat believes that Ethan doesn't like psychical touch but he's worried that Ethan's legs would hurt in pain for walking too much.

Ethan gripped onto Felix's rope as he looked at Felix, he then let out a sigh knowing that he wouldn't win against Felix right now about putting him down so he just gave up In the end.

"Then let's go shall we, your highness?" Felix asked as Ethan nodded his head. Felix then spared one last glance at the maid who was trembling in fear, Felix knew that the Head maid was the reason why Ethan had so many bruises and injuries. Then both of them walked out from the Palace.

"Say Felix, Why does he want to see me." Ethan asked suddenly as he didn't even call Claude by 'father' Ethan just referred to Claude as 'He' Felix looked at Ethan with sad eyes, he let out a sigh and smiled.

"Well, his Majesty is your father of course he would call for you." Felix didn't know what to say other than this...Was there another reason? Felix looked at Ethan who looked away with a bitter look, Ethan would've been happy to hear that Felix would say "He's just doing it, there is no reason, not like he cares about you." Ethan just shut his mouth and waited for them to get to the Palace quickly.

.∆\.∆\.∆\

"Bleesing and glory upon the sun of the Obelian empire." lily bowed her head down and greeted Claude with Athanasia standing next to her while Ethan was standing next to Felix and was holding onto Felix's shirt, He was so bored.

"I haven't been able to pay attention to my daughter and son due to my duties, but still Athanasia grew up to be healthy and credit goes to you." Claude said as he looked at Athanasia who was about to faint, Due to his duties?! This jerk! He just abandoned her like that! Not only her but even his son!

"Thank you, your Majesty." Lily thanked Claude hesitantly, she was nervous, Then Claude now looked at Ethan.

"And...you're even paler than yesterday and what's with these bandages." Claude's eyes narrowed as Athanasia and Lily both looked at Ethan who frowned, Athanasia covered her mouth. Who could hurt her brother like that?!

"I was playing and got hurt." Ethan immediately said and made up an excuse but Claude's eyes became cold though he didn't say anything about that topic anymore, But it wouldn't fool Claude at all.

"Well, from now on I will look into their well being no need to worry, starting today they will be treated as proper prince and princess." Claude said with an amused smile, as he looked at Athanasia who was frozen in the palace.

'What?!...No please, thank you for not paying attention to me till now! please do continue so!' Athanasia wanted to sob and run away with Lily right now.

'WHAT?! WHY ME TOO LEAVE ME ALONE!'

.....

This was insane...why is it that Ethan has to be with Athanasia and Claude every time they meet..?

.....

"I think you got a bit chubbier than the last time we met." Claude said humming as Athanasia smiled innocently.

"You look pretty too, Papa!" Athanasia said beaming as she thought. 'Dude we met 5 days ago, what are you on?'.

"And why do you get thinner every time I see you." Claude now spoke to Ethan who looked at Claude with a deadpan look, Why was this guy asking such useless things. Well to begin with, it's not Ethan's fault that he's not getting properly fed and taken care of.