Tae- S.. sorry..

Yn- t..tae...

She hug him tightly that he move back with her force..

Yn- I am sorry... please talk to me.. please don't angry on me. I promise next time I will not hide anything from you..

He chuckled and Patt her back..

Tae- Promise!?

Yn- pinky promise..

He smile..

Yn- Aren't you angry on me right..

Tae- how could I angry on my love...hm. calm down stop crying

Yn sob and snuggle in his neck..she tight hug and it's impossible for him to balance her..so he made her lay down on bed and she still hugging him..

Tae- calm down!!

Yn- I was thinking...if I tel this news to you..you cancel the weeding and I don't want it...at least when I will be fully yours then I will tell this news. I was afraid of loosing you...

She whispered...as he smile..

Tae- Next time you will not hide anything from me...or else this anger taehyung can will not listen to you..

Yn- I will not..

Hr smile...yn snuggling more into his neck pulling him closer...he chuckled.

Yn- don't go.

Tae- hm hm..I am here. I am fully yours..

Yn smile in his neck he clearly feel her lips into smile. He chuckled. He move little as his lips touched on her bare neck..making her tight the grip..he chuckled and started giving her sweet gentle kisses on her making her whimper. Yn slightly pull away little and giving her more space..she move her hand from his neck to his chest resting her both hands on his chest..closing eyes . He lean and giving her kisses on her neck..making her heartbeat increases. He hold her which was on his chest..they interlock thier fingers adhe flop it on other side of her head..he look at her ..her face was red and biting her lips..he chuckled..he lean and kiss on her forehead twice..moving down her both eyes..her nose twice. He stop near her lips..yn open her eyes and look at him..she blush and look down..making him chuckled. He kiss her both cheeks and capture her lips as she closed her eyes...they were enjoying their moment then...

Door open..

Jay - hyun--shit shit...

Yn push him hard ashe fall down on floor..

Tae- ouch!!..

Yn sit on bed with red face and awkward smile..

Jk- hehe...s..sorry

Tae- sorry? Everytime you came disturb our moment then sorry...

Jk- then you should get time..now it's morning time hyung..

Tae- what are you doing in yn's room. And can't you knock!!

Jk- bhabhi told me not to knock..

He look at yn with shocked..

Yn- um..yea..

Tae- what?

Jk- anyways you both can continue..I just come to tell...eomma call you both downstairs now bye...

Yn- bye..

He left smirking at him.

Jk- continue...

He closed the door and left. Taehyung stand up and...sat on bed..

Yn- sorry did you got hurt .

Tae- yeaa..my mood got hurt..I was...