☆《chapter 3》☆

Ep 3 : Trouble

Zara pov
It was all pitch black, I cannot barely open my eyes when I tried to open the picture surroundings seems blurred. Then I realized, I was in someone embrace yet the figure still remains mystery.

I was in quick pace, the air literally blowing my face it makes my face freezing for a moments.

The movement felt like I was riding a horse, I know what it felt like. The movement was very similar. I was covered with blanket but it still freezing my body.

This mystery figure kept my mind wondering around, I wanted to reveal its identity but I don't have enough energy to wake up from this nightmare. My body felt so numb, weak, pain all sort of weaknesses.

All I knew was this figure's body has a figure of a man. After all, this journey felt so long to take. All I did was closing my eyes and tried not to move even tried to breath heavily maybe I would get killed by any movements.

After hours, he stopped from the riding. He jumped from the horse still holding me in his arm.

I kept my eyes shut, this moment terrified me in the guts. I almost bursted my tears but I hold it, all the pain I hold, it just burden that so heavy. I still can feel the pain in my leg.

I cannot hold this anymore, I want to be home. Please let just end this. The gentlemen walking towards the cabin, it's nothing literally but a uncomfortable place to stay in I believe.

 The gentlemen walking towards the cabin, it's nothing literally but a uncomfortable place to stay in I believe

Imagine when the night comes

I barely cannot opened my eyes wide because I'm so scared at this moment. I believe I was kidnapped by this guy or being saved by him.

It hold my thoughts for a second until he put me down on the bed made from straw I believe.

Then he sat at the dining from what I saw. He took a sip of coffee. Seriously, I don't know what it is but the water in the cup was very dark.

It's just the smell quite similar to mother's favourite coffee. I just missed home so much and I hope I was in my warm bed. Uhh, sighing me lusting for my bed.

"I knew you were awake actually" said the man to me while he took on another sip of the coffee from the cup.

I remained closed my eyes tightly but it won't help. I kinda suck at pretending, why would I hide then, soon he will know and the he know.

My heart beat like a piece of waltz song and my mind told me other things that I might not be in safe situation. Oh lord help get through this night.

"Just open your eyes, lady" command the man while smirking. It is irritating me actually.

What I did was do what he said and I'm hoping for the best that I would be safe now but I remained in my position on the bed and laying my body on it.

I started to ask him actually, what a nice action and stupid things I did.