○《 Chapter 2 》○

Ep 2 : Oh, darling

Zara's pov
It's just weird feeling today. When I woke up, I usually started to dress up for my routine day but its nothing usual today. The laziness hits me so hard in the stomach. All I did was stared at the floral ceiling, the ceiling much splendid today.

It took me 4 hours laying on my bed after I woke up from my sleepless night

It took me 4 hours laying on my bed after I woke up from my sleepless night. I don't have enough energy to wake up my body and intrigued my thought to only lay down.

Suddenly, I heard twice knocking on my door, I don't have any idea for whom it might be.

"My lady, its already noonday" said Jenny with her angelic voice.

I told her to just let me be and leaved my soul alone. Jenny still outside my chamber. I felt pity for her, I just don't have energy for today's routine, why didn't she leave me.

Later then, I collected my energy and woke up from my soothing bed. I took a few steps to open the door.

Its just not nice to leave Jenny alone like that. I opened the door. All I saw that Jenny's face was very worried about me. I told her that I was totally fine but she didn't believed my words.

I asked her to just leave me alone and she just shooked her head. She went away from my door to downstairs.

I felt bad for Jenny but I got to play with my alone feelings. I closed the door and started to stared at the ceiling again until I get boring.

I was sighing, I gathered my energy to sit at the edge of my bed. Life is much boring today, I need someone actually not Jenny obviously after what I did to her.

Someone like my younger sister, Elizabeth. I need to go to her to cure my lonely pure heart. I quickly jumped off my bed and dressed up.

I don't want to see her in my pyjamas, she might think that I'm a lazy bitch although its a fact actually. I'm with all speed running to her chamber through the hallway.

"NO, RUNNING ZARA!!" anger my mother from her working room.

"Sorry, mother I had to" replied me while gasping for air.

I finally reached to Betsey's room. I knocked on her door. Its just something distracting my sight, it was her room's door. I didn't know that her door painted to pink door, it is something new, I guess. I shocked when she opened the door.

"Yes, sister?" asked her.

"I have something to share with you" said me excitingly.

She welcomed me inside of her chamber. Her room its not what I expected to be, I literally opened my jaw wide. IT'S ALL PINK YALL. DAMN I MISSED ALL THE SEASONS.

It's literally the most jaw dropping ever, Betsey's room exactly similar to Marie Antoinette's private chamber compared to my dump shit room. I got to be jealous with her.

Imagine it all in pink

Her room makes my problems went away. I snapped out from the world just by looking at her room. Her room just on another universe. I must asked father to make my room like this too, it is just isn't fair that Betsey has more than me.

"Sister, what is it you want to share with me?" asked her.

I snapped out from the fantasy and begin to tell her everything. I 'm not entirely sure what my problem is. Sometimes, I just don't know what I didn't know about.

All she did was hugging myself and of course I hugged her back.

I felt so relieved when I'm in her warm embrace. All my questions were answered just by her hug. I hugged her tightly that I don't want to let her go, I felt so safe around Betsey. Just one word she said to me.

"Things are looking up, sister" and she smiled at me.

I almost teared myself up just by her words. She literally my problem solver even she didn't know what I went through. Even myself. I loved Betsey with my entire heart, she is just pure soul.

All I did was silenced myself and she just rubbed my back. After hours just silencing myself and crying, I hugged her again and went out from her room.

I wiped all those shitty tears and ran downstairs. My head was on something, I quickly went to the stable and prepared for my horse, Womwom. I put on the sadle on Womwom's body.

 I put on the sadle on Womwom's body

This is Womwom my cutie little pie

I jumped on him and start my ride. We put on all speed just to feel the rush of air and heard the pounding of Womwom's hooves. Today's weather was cold yet warming my pale-cherry skin.

I loved how the wind blowed my ginger hair, It's making me own this little world. I spent all my boring day with Womwom until Womwom hit the tree branc, we all fall down but after that Womwom left me all alone in the wood.

Shit, things went hard today. Day getting dark and its getting much colder. Thanks lord, I didn't bring my cloak with me. That's why my mother always told me to bring the cloak whenever I went out.

Out of sudden, I felt sick in my right leg. I slowly slide my dress up, my right leg was entire bleeding. I wanted to panick but this wasn't the right time to panick.

I actually need to panick a bit but I couldn't, the day becomes more dark and dark.

I just hoping that this day might comes to its end. I tried to figure out how to escape from this wood but more I tried to escape the more I went deeper into the wood. The sunset almost dissapeared from the sky and the moon started to take it place.

The source of my light was only the moon, I'm getting tired with walking and I found a huge tree to sit under it.

I'm pretty scared actually when yourself was alone in the wood. This is what I felt when I'm all alone stared at the ceiling of my bedroom.

Suddenly, I heard a rustling leaves behind the bush. I gulped and wait for it to come out. Its relieved me when a young tall man was coming towards me but after that it was all pitch black, I felt like I was falling from a tall building to the ground.

To be continued...