Chapter 9: Guardians Resolve

Narrator's Point of View

as stun as she were, She was right, it was Francette's body.

"Oh good god, what did they do..."

Lady Tremaine bents down as she looks at Francette's body, she wants to cry out, she wants to yell, she is mad.

"Harriet! Please help me.. We need to carry Francette's body..."

Lady Tremaine begging to him as she watched Francette's body.

They past a gentleman who is kind enough to give them a ride and the gentleman noticed that there is a young girl who is unconscious and he decided to help. Lady Tremaine found out that the gentleman's name is Francis.

Lady Tremaine's heart is filled with tons of crushed metals. Her eyes are red from anger and more than that, she wants to know who was the mastermind doing the crime scene

"So, Lady Tremaine, do you know her?"

Francis asked as he looked at the road as he wants to know more about the young girl.

I know her very well, Lady Tremaine had thought but she preferred to swallow it.

"Yes, in fact she is my servant."

More than just a servant.

"Oh?"

"Yes, and if I had not told her to look for some stupid animal, this probably won't happen."

I say fraustrated. As I hold the fingertips of Francette, her skin.. So soft..

As the carriage stop, Francis was the first one to get out, next is Harriet, and then Lady Tremaine since she was in the last row.

As the maids opens the gates their were shock to see Francette's body, Lifeless the two maids who were close to Francette instantly ran up to them and then helped them.

As Francette's body came laid to the sofa.

"Maidens, please call Doctor David."

She instructed to one of the maidens, One maid named Alcine directly nodded. Lady Tremaine did not said any word as she is focus to Francette.

Anastasia and Drizella walk towards the living room as they both saw Francette laying there, unconscious.

"Mother?, What happened-"

Drizella, had spoken as she took one step closer to Francette while her mouth widens.

"I was just informed by Harriet that he saw Francette laying there, with, bruised on her arms."

As they saw Francette's arms move and her eyes are slowly opening.

"Mother look! She's moving! She's alive!"

Drizella yelled, Anastasia slaps Drizella's arm

"You idiot!, Of course she is alive! It's just a bruise!"

"Quiet!"

Lady Tremaine ask to her daughters to leave them alone, they both nodded against their will.

"Dear, how are you?.."

Lady Tremaine's voice was so soft to the fact that everyone that heard then became confused, Lady Tremaine is known to have a harsh voice. But certainly,  this one is different, her voice is very soothing and calm.

"O-ow..."

As Francette tried to move, she winces at the pain in her arms.

"Dear, do not move... It will only make the pain more worst."

I exclaimed, my voice is still warm and gentle.

"Ms. Lady Tremaine- oh my god- I'm sorry, I could have-"

Francette said in a panic tone as she realizes she was on the Living Room, Lady Tremaine calmed her down using her soft voice and her beautiful smile.

"Calm down, Francette... You are injured..."

Lady Tremaine says as she rubs Francette's back.

"Do you know who did this to you?.."

Lady Tremaine ask, for she wants to know.

"I- I can't remember the events, Ms. Lady Tremaine... But I do remember  his face."

Francette shortly says, Lady Tremaine's Face lift up to a sense of light bulb.

"Who?"

I ask, with a slight anger on my voice.

"I-it was... One of the guest you had invited last year, Ms. Lady Tremaine."

I shortly gasped, There were alot of guest that night, and I want to ask her what does he look like.

"What does he look like, Francette?"

"H-He is tall, skinny, and had a brown hair, with green eyes.."

"Enriquez."

Lady Tremaine whispered beneath her breaths as she stood up but Francette pulled her and winced.

"Francette! Oh my-- good god."

Lady Tremaine hissed as she panicked.

"P-please don't... Please stay..."

Francette said in a weaked voice as she doesn't have a full force to stand up now.

"Ms. Lady Tremaine, I don't want you to fight over your friends.. Just let them..."

Lady Tremaine nodded even if it is against her will.

She is Madonna Tremaine, No one can stop her. She may have a heart of coal, stone attitude, but she also has a Good heart. Not all villains is a villain, they have a reason why they were a villain.

"No Francette, I can not see you like this espicially If it was a friend of mine."

Lady Tremaine leaned in, their faces is already an inch, any moment now and then, they can kiss.

Lady Tremaine certainly did not care if there were maids in the living room. She is focused on her dearest.

Lady Tremaine looked at her lips then Francette looked at her ocean eyes that Francette had always adored.

With that, Lady Tremaine leaned in, kissing her lips for the first time.

The Maidens were quite shock as they saw Lady Tremaine kissed Francette, the young servant was left dumbfounded, Lady Tremaine helded her hand.

"I won't let anything happen to you, ever again, Darling.."

'darling'... It was so nice to hear in our ears right?.. Francette was just there, having no idea what just had happened..

As they were both processing what happened a few minutes ago. Lady Tremaine confessed, in front of the maidens and without her knowing, her daughters also.

"Francette, I know this may sound like I'm an idiot... But... Ever since you came here... I felt different, I was cruel to all of the servants, I had the power, but once you had come to our lives. Everything changed.... Francette, I like you.. not just a friend but I think as a lover..."

Lady Tremaine look down in shame as she was confessing how she felt towards the young servant.

Does Francette felt the same way?

TO WILL BE CONTINUED NEXT CHAPTER.